10000th Poster gets a cake

Real talk

Imagine taking ritual mafia and somehow get it on MU. I just want to know what happens during the ritual phase and what people do tbqh.

Imagine Neut Showdown except with 100 people and 100 classes

oh god

Donā€™t think thatā€™s possible

unless someone wastes their entire month working on it

@psychoneirik you up for the challenge?

1 Like

A Furry with cool tophat, :thinking: emote with sunglasses and blue hair, Cyan Pearl, Bloody Bog Creeper, Orange Ying Yang but with double tiny santa hats, Some dude, Guy who looks like he is from 90s, Serial Killer but on fire, Character from my Atari Console, Dank Meme with santa hat, scribbles, L E OMEGALUL, Darkness who is my old friend, my drawing skills, Cute Puppy, Robo Fiddlestick, Anti-Terrostist on a white background, One of the Worst Legendary Pokemon, Pink something who looks like a gay, a Policeman who arrested himself

2 Likes

thatā€™s a lot of damage

I could do that but Iā€™d need a cohost to help me since I have no idea how stuff works on MU.

there were like 50 different pm chains with only 16 players, I can only imagine what would happen with 100ā€¦

1 Like

Me neither hold on

@eevee how does hosting on MU work?

How very fuckin dare you Twi

Entei happens to be my number one fave Pokemon, both legendary and overall

How dare you blue

Litten is my favorite PokĆ©mon and you donā€™t love him.

Imperium42 forum user, Imperium42 forum user,Imperium42 forum user, Imperium42 forum user, Imperium42 forum user, Imperium42 forum user, Imperium42 forum user, Imperium42 forum user, Imperium42 forum user, Imperium42 forum user, Imperium42 forum user, Imperium42 forum user, Imperium42 forum user, Imperium42 forum user, Imperium42 forum user, Imperium42 forum user, Imperium42 forum user, Imperium42 forum user, Imperium42 forum user, Imperium42 forum user

I was about to say that I chose Litten as a starter

Then I remembered I never played Sun/Moon and I was thinking of Fennekin

Who?

@Kirefitten unfortunately they are only accepting gals I think

What r u talking about?

The 2nd point