Something like 10

:thinking:

Can confirm

I need a good wallpaper for my computer

I’ve had it for like 2 years now

and it’s remained the default windows wallpaper

I don’t think a clever joke is necessary

6 Likes

Abusive Manager destroyed my friends server they spent over a year working on and gave them a panic attack while they were at school and I’ve had to spend me entire day trying to cheer them up.

Ended up making them happy and making them feel better by fixing their entire server, luckily some chats lived but they kicked 103 people from the server, my friend was so excited to hit 400 members as well the same day.

I hate humanity.

3 Likes

I just finished Hollow Knight. Dang my life will feel empty for a bit. :upside_down_face:

The End Boss fight was anticlimatic, but I’ll have some more fun finishing up loose ends, although I completed 96% already apparently.

3 Likes

Wait how was that Anticlimatic

2 Likes

I mean it was wholly expected and I was too specced up, so it was a very easy fight and some others were actually harder :stuck_out_tongue:

You had Void Heart right?

I’m just going to avoid talking about this more when I can clear out loose ends. :smiley:

Spoilers

Have just entered the White Palace, but went to dark egg temple first.

1 Like

There is a reason why it is easy that you will just figure out ahead

I mean, the last phases are literally easier than the earlier ones, so you should think the grasp of the fight is not for its difficult but for its setting
The song and the subtle lore is enough for me to love this fight to death

If it is his first ending I highly doubt so and would also be glad if thats the case, otherwise he could get locked from the first ending

1 Like

There’s a good saying about people (probably)

Act like you trust your friends, never trust them.

That’s pretty awful

1 Like

crunch crunch crunch

Are you free September 21st 2023?

Sounds sad

It really came to this didn’t it