In all seriousness, usa
i just dont care enough to put on a flag :man_shrugging:

snorts

Every company ever

2 Likes

Make this every day to match the convert

Thank you!

1 Like

I’m putting way too much effort into these classes.

@Vulgard mind if a steal a couple for infection?

Not really. Would be nice to be credited though :rofl: I did credit Alice after all when I added the Arbiter.
I’m going to add a couple more BD I came up with when I get home.

I have credits to alice and bluestorm in infection class cards already :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:wink:
I mean, a little bit self-irony can’t be wrong…

So I got 2 class ideas that would spawn in a pair.
I have no idea how balanced they are, or if they would even be fun to play.
Making a topic doesn’t feel like the proper move for what’s essentially a quick sketch.
Should I just drop em here for review?

A “hey, I have a strange idea, tell me in every detail why it is a bad idea” sounds good…

Hey, I have a strange idea, tell me in every detail why it is a bad idea.

Class 1

The Alpha :shield:
Neutral Investigative

Passive:
In Pursuit of Knowledge: If you successfully used EUREKA! at the start of each night you will be able to pick 2 players. They will receive incorrect investigative feedback tonight. Cannot target the same players twice in a row.
Irrational Curiosity: You are death immune once. Additionally your abilities cannot be tampered with.

Day:
Check Readings (inf use): Guess target players class. You will be told if you successfully guessed their class or if they have the same class type as your guess.
EUREKA! (1 use): Kill your target bypassing any form of protection if they are Omega.

Win condition: Successfully use EUREKA! or survive.

Class 2

The Omega :shield:
Neutral Killer

Passive:
Ruined Civilization: You are death immune. You are also bleed immune. You will know if someone attempted to bleed you.
Whispers of Actions Past: You will know whom Alpha is targetting with their abilities.

Night:
Decadence (inf use): Attack target player. If they are Alpha, you will go on a frenzy.

Win condition: Survive to see Alpha die.

Obviously they spawn together.

Oh dear me, how could I forget.

#debate

:unamused:

what the

Why do you have colors :eyes:

something something the only active game I’m in I’m already dead on it so it is a dead chat notification :eyes: