54321st Poster gets a cookie - mods are cute

see i prefer taking combos from r/BadMtGCombos and then making them actually good

2 Likes

I had like two decks in hs. One was a shitty premade one u buy at stores. And the other was a custom golem deck cause it was relatively cheap other than the artifact red flag card for tokens which i skipped out on. And that deck was extremely fun. Just took til turn 7 or so to come online and sweep

here’s a fun example for Historic:

no u

you can’t no u such a combo without a Narset’s Reversal
sorry bud

Compared to Sans your life is awesome

Compared to me sans Life is awesome

1 Like

Like legit sans is the worst person to compare your life problems to.

Sans is depressed and hopeless because he knows no matter what he does it’s all going to repeat. He can try VERY hard, and probably has before he knew this, but he stopped trying as hard.

That’s really the difference, you haven’t lived a life of knowing everything you do will be meaningless. You may feel like it, but sans knows that.

1 Like

Plot twist: sans doesnt exist

Wtf why are you discriminating against fictional characters

you cant discriminate against something that doesnt exist

Bomb Threat (0/16)

9 Vanilla Town
2 Town Bomb Defuser
1 Town Suicide Bomber (Cycle 2->)

1 Mafia Bomb Maker
1 Mafia Neapolitan
1 Mafia Suicide Bomber (Cycle 2->)
1 Mafia Goon

Bomb Defuser removes any bombs placed on target while also vanilizes suicide bombers.

Neapolitan knows whether or not their target is a power role but not which power role.

Suicide Bomber can choose to detonate themselves and one other person to kill them.

Bomb Maker can either place a bomb each night or detonate all their bombs. People will not know if they have a bomb placed on themselves.

I’m trying to make simple and fun setups

also he’s a visitor from another timeline permanently cut off from his real home, and left in a timeline where beings that can SAVE continually fuck with every single aspect of his life for their own amusement, is completely aware of this fact, and while he has tremendous power in some senses he knows he’s not really able to figure out what happened in the previous timelines without guessing

on the plus side his boss theme SLAPS

2 Likes

Just remove bombs And 1 maf

Boom mountainous 12v3 wich is simple And fun

did I mention that the way Undertale blends its’ narrative in with its’ gameplay, nudging you so by the time you’re fighting sans then he’s 100% right about what you’re doing: just doing whatever you want with a game you’ve already beaten to see if it reacts differently?

undertale really is one of the best games of this decade

2 Likes

it’s a game with a really great soundtrack, pretty good gameplay and a story that is simultaneously heartwarming and existentially terrifying

Can we marvel at the fact that he spent 2 years or I forgot the exact amount on deltarune

Made Undertale in a shorter time

and it was a great success lmao

What is better undertale or speedwagon

Deltarune isn’t out yet…?

1 Like

deltarune isn’t finished