54321st Poster gets a cookie - mods are cute

I don’t think i’ve ever played scum with her either

i mean ive not played a single completed game with her iirc (as any alignment)

and i can’t say anything about incomplete games for obvious reasons

actually she mighta been in one of my first forum games but i might be mixing her up with someone else

she was in mafia academy but 0posted and then left her hydra teammate alone, i remember that

mods gay
that’s all

4 Likes

you shall hear for me once more soon or once the meaning has been unraveled

if i wanted to win?

Myself/eevee/arete/alice… probably derps or kat

does not compute

1 Like

for now
mods gay
and i’d simp for arete any day of the week, any time of day

i wanna play a scumgame with ami

i feel like it’d be awful but in the right way

1 Like

honestly half of what landed the people on my Ideal Scumteam there is just ‘are they competent wolves who would be fun to be in scumchat with while actually trying’

relatively few people hit 3/3

(to be clear not hitting 3/3 isn’t an insult, like, ‘would be fun to be in scumchat with’ is very subjective)

if i wanted to have fun?

myself/arete/kat/vulgard and probably ami or chloe if i wanted to keep kat happy

2 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

Ami has revealed as The Senex

Therefore ami best scum

Nappy probably deserves a potential Slot Five too

i mean im happy with all of those people you named

being on a scumteam with chloe would be fucking hilarious but i think it’d actually go terribly wrong

1 Like

see the problem with this is it’s 4 powerwolves and so i wanted someone who i think could deepwolf.

and so kat or derps is my bet

This was Boss’s rolecard from that game:

User#: G#: Alpha Commander
Chaos Leader

Anomalous

The thinkers among us have reverted to the roles of our previous oppressors. They utilize logic against logic, keeping the promised knowledge from us. The new millennium has passed and we are more ignorant than ever. We pursuers of thought walk a path lined with taboos. Only we tread this rejected path, for no one else wills where we walk. If we are to take back our future and take our rightful place, such sacrifices must be made for the greater good. For our destiny! Only we can bring the future. Only we can change this stagnant world. We are the force against the onslaught, the sole effort making a difference. We are the nucleus of the new army.

We are the Insurgency of Chaos.

[You are passively immune to attempts made on your life due to your operation of anomalous artifacts. You have received intel that in this site a rogue SCP can break through it. This passive will not be shown on flip.]

During the day, you may choose to add a player to your private communications at the start of the night.
During the night, you may replace a player’s feedback with that of your choice.

You know that the flavors of [Dr. Bright] and [Ethics Committee Manager] are not in game.

You win when the Foundation and any dangerous SCPs are subdued.

okay but have you considered

you don’t need to deepwolf if you’re powerwolfing :^)

also Alice can do either

also arete don’t think i didn’t notice that question you dodged, but i’ll let it slide :eyes:

still does not compute