[FoL] Forum of Lies 24 - Night 3 (11/16) - Completed - The Unseen and the Warlock Win!

What do you mean by this? I pointed out why I was scumreading him, how is that not analysing him?

Vulgard said that they would follow Arete if Arete weren’t imprisoned, which implies they didn’t trust them.

No, and you know I already know your claim and that you can’t have a redcheck on Possessed, so you know it’s not TMI.

I’Scum doesn’t just randomly kill someone, they kill a specific person. Most of the time because they either softed that they are a PR (which Vulgard didn’t do) or because they are on the right track and need to be eliminated.

Okay, why?

No, I’ve just noticed his softs, and he can easily be mechanically confirmed, so he’s not a good bounty/lynch.

You shouldn’t make ISOs for towncred, you should read through people’s ISO, and if you find someone scummy, point out why they are scum because of their ISO.

The irony is that you whiteknighted him much of the game. Boy how the turntables.

WKing : White Knighting. Aggressively defending another player, implied to be town. Similar to Buddying.

What? When have I ever defended him?

I was attacking him, and you among others accused me of being scummy for attacking him meanwhile all he did was accuse without an analysis. Your basis for me being scum was my push on him and here he is…pushing you.

I don’t want to be outed, but which of 3 class types am I in?

I wasn’t defending him, I was trying to see whether your NE read on him came from TMI. And my push on you is on the basis that you weren’t scumhunting, and that I believe there’s at least 1 scum in Squid/Katze/You.

Squid and Katze still haven’t given much content, so if they don’t do that soon, I’ll probably switch my push to one or both of them.

If I’m correct, Killer/Offensive.

But I WAS my dear ol’ Chap. I believed SDA was NE and I had a read on Sam. You deemed my push on SDA false.

To be frank, your push now seems to me…off. You criticize my push, but you are about to push others who can be deemed LHF. I wouldn’t normally be concerned but your pushes seem to be motivated on getting a mislynch.

Noted. Neither right nor wrong, but noted.

The more I listen to people post me as a scumread with no reasons the more I count sheep in my head.

If you scumread me, actually post reasons and not just “lolsheep”

If we go through with the Sam poison + jail plan, I think SDA would be todays best lynch.

I started my D2 read list last night and that slot looks awful to me.

Question: Would people like to see what I have done, or wait until I finish every player? I’ve got 6 done and it’s already over 1000 words, but that includes quotes and such.

@Maxwell @Geyde @Emilia VC check

Kindly disagree. SDA is NE or town.

You’ve said this a few times but I must have missed your explanation as to why he can’t be cult-seen?

Why is SDA not NK (other than Sam being a possible Nk, but then again why aren’t they Assassin)

Ah, so you want me to die.

W h y ?

Others have posted reasons, post your goddamn reason I’m sick and tired of this.

He’s too careless to be cult-seen or NK. He accuses as if he doesn’t care of consequence, and scum have everything to lose when standing out like that.

So… they’re TSTBS?

King gotta go Wazza sorry. Need mechanic confirms.

I’ve written my wallpost on you already, if you’d like to see it. I’d prefer posting my list once I’ve finished all 14 players, of which I have 7 done.

But your ISO is dreadful, have you actually read it?

I can see your thought process but I don’t think I agree that he’s TWTBW, I think part of it is just how he plays.