SFoL62 - Regal Lions - Cult and Oneiromancer Victory!

I think you should be healed as I doubt scum are just going to avoid killing so that your bleed is the first death.

I personally think Anstreim was a much more desirable target for wolves to bleed than either you or PK, given you’ve both spewed yourself as non-PR and both seem like generally weaker voices.

didnt realize day is still going; have only read pings/replies

ill respond to them if I have time or tomorrow

whats the VC and when does day end

Oh i didnt think about the PR thing ngl

Also
Youre a weak voice ):<

Ree

ans bleeding nearly guanerenteed

The VC is basically fucked (As in: We’re not going to be able to lynch today unless a miracle happens) and the day ends in 37 minutes.

2 Likes

I think my healing (or not healing) should be left for WIFOM, actually.
For several reasons.

I guess, since WIFOM means scum cannot really confirm what to do or not to do.

This WIFOM is extremely useful for us because it forces Frostweaver (if there is a Frostweaver) to consider/reconsider their usage of Absolute Zero.
And it also might force scum to attack me (or not attack me) to play into illusion of Frostweaver existing (or not existing).

So I want to put a hard stop to “do we heal Anstreim” argument.

Leave that for healers to decide/think if their lives are potentially worth this.

2 Likes

Oh and no matter what happens you all know that I will be leaving my logs for you.
So in case I somehow flip without logs ever – you know that they have been altered.

2 Likes

@Jane @PokemonKidRyan @UnknownTraveler

I know highway seems a bit unlikely to show up, but just in case they come in last second, you three should still discuss your vote and place it on someone.

At the very least, it gives us the illusion that we have VCA for today.

1 Like

I am here ye. Ans getting bled is kinda odd. I guess scum gave up on converting him lmao

ans bleeding being the second bleed of the day confirms a town and a scum bleeding(unless FW)

if ans was a scum bleed and had the convert attempt stopped on them their just never gscum(I dont think W!Ans needs/would to fake a bleed), not that this really was needed

leaving healing ans to WiFoM

why cant we get a execution today?

I don’t think there’s really that much discussion needed:
Look at the most recent unofficial VC.

/Vote Blizer

I think this is at the very least highly unlikely.

2 Likes

oh

highway didnt place a vote and left?

1 Like

Ding ding ding.

1 Like

There’s zero downside to having all 3 of you place your votes, though.

Do we all need to vote or is it majority?

Hm
Why do you say confirmed if there is a possibility one of them lied?

I dont believe either of them lied.