SFoL62 - Regal Lions - Cult and Oneiromancer Victory!

Okay, this post makes me suspect you as evil.

You for reals?

Explain bubba

Eh Blizer is likelier to flip scum from my pov but then PKR wagon looks way better

I almost wanna flip Blizer to see what the fuck was up with that wagon

You’d think scum would bus an empty slot

Idk

Like, I don’t think you’re scum. But I don’t like that post coming from you.

I see no reason for you to unvote here anyway. It’s a wagon you believe it and players were pinged to hop onto it. So even if it’s accompanied by something like ‘Too many people on the wagon’ or something similar, it doesn’t exactly mean much when people were told to vote.

Not to mention, even if you suspect people, you just use the fact that they can be distancing for it since there is almost always a scum on a scums wagon.

Not sure if I’ll be back before EoD, so I’ll have to write this on phone.

Main difference between Centuries’ scumgame on MC here is that on Mc they were trying to deflect suspicion/pressure on them onto other people.

Here they’re bringing more attention to themselves: “If you think I’m scum then case” repeatedly even though nobody was really pressuring them.

I’ll explain the other points when I’m on PC, although that may have to wait until D4.

Wazza did you even read the rest of the post

I gave reasons why im fine with a PKR elim over Blizer

1 Like

Also

Playing with two empty slots fucking sucks

:upside_down_face:

My main gripe is that since PKR is a NK suspect he theoretically can’t be vigged.
And Blizer’s slot gives us pretty much nothing. He could be resolved on D2 but TbC happened, so here we are.

Chloe, thoughts on Gorta’s wallpost about Unknown?

No quoting rn but

I think it comes from town pov
Pushing someone for being scum because they lied about being new is… not something i would expect from a wolf
Especially since its so far from consensus

It all read as pure
And his thought-process has stayed rather consistent

1 Like

Still think TBE is town tbh but

the way he writes his messages

idk its different

Yep, that’s about what I got.
I don’t agree with it and feel like some arguments are rather weak, but he seems to genuinely believe it.

Hmmm

@Centuries @anon6348071

GTH
who is groupscum

This is a question that I’ve been trying to sort out myself today, but just like I said in my wallpost at SoD there isn’t really a conclusion.
I don’t have strong suspicions on someone particular, but I think that:
Blizer/Wazza/potentially Highway has at least one groupscum. Not certain on PKR, mostly because after re-reading TBE’s case on him, it does feel odd that a lot his focus was on his appearance/wanting to NK hunt but never doing that himself.
But he feels pretty much alone in the thread and I still stand by my words that his initial argument with Seth looked genuine.

Your thoughts?

how many are there

Uh imma just do 3 people

CRich
Highway
Jane/PK

1 Like

Could you talk about these?

CRich really dropped and like he really hasn’t done anything past his early game wallposts
PK is like, just there and like I don’t think it’s impossible for him to fakeclaim + he has like, really basic reads nothing amazing nothing spectacular really plain?
Jane I still don’t really like partly for the fact they used meta to read me when theyve got like 2? games with me and then theyve been kinda UTR I feel + lowposting today

I’m at a point where I feel like PKR has to be non-town because I townread everybody else more than him, which is usually a feeling I only get when it’s almost LyLo – not with only 1 death.

I could share where I’m at, the only two names missing from my list are Centuries and Blizer, and I don’t think I’ll have time to fully look at both of those slots before night begins.

I’d like to think starting groupscum is TBE/Blizer
But thats… probably not the case?

If im being honest, I think we have a wolf in the bubble
If i were scum
I would convert in the bubble

I don’t think CRich is W, and I want to take a look at Jane/UT for tone-shifts

Basically, if there are no groupscum in TBE/Blizer/PKR
My mind will be fucked and i will re-eval everyone

I think it’s pretty unlikely PKR flips Cult/Unseen, personally.

I’m at a point where I think TBE is just town but also needs to die because keeping that slot alive is just bad, which is unfortunate. Might be a neutral but I doubt it, their last posts didn’t feel like an attempt to survive.