Corrupt Votes - Informed Dead Chat

Yeah, sorry that both of my teammates low-efforted, one got executed D1 and the other replaced out, and neut townsided. But, no worries, I’ll just play better next time :upside_down_face:

Oh I agree of the original 3 you were best but that’s a very low bar. And you still didn’t do much, but awful townies made it really easy to avoid attention - you just had to not suck and you avoid attention.

Yeah like the d3 lynch :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, what scrubs voted in favour of that? (Also lol. No scum there as well)

Anyway, I think town is screwed but I want to have faith that Cloned and Gorta listen to me…
Maybe it will happen.

Maybe

Cloned has seen like 7 villagers flip saying Arete is town and they still have tunneled them

1 Like

That and two people who have been tunneled on Arete since day 1 are still alive with Arete. Does this feel like its forced or no

2 Likes

Yeah but since I am the one which puts them to MyLo or LyLo then maybe Cloned will think more…
I doubt it but faith is important.

Yeah lol it really does.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I bet lemon dying is seen by cloned as Arete having Tmi and votes them for it.

No, I s2g.
Cloned has pushed on Arete with Lemon.

If Cloned can just see that since Lemon was innocent… then it means that Arete is innocent.
Then we have a fucking chance.

@Zone_Q11 will lemons choice be shown on death

I doubt it will but it should not affect any logic.

Yes it will.

At this point literally everyone but Appel has voted to skip the night.
Problem is: Appel actively chose to not skip the night.

Yeah and Cheese deathtunneling an obvious villager didn’t help either.

they did a similiar thing in wym, also kinda happy i told crich to stop bothering me that one night about replacing in, as I got the town replace out

…? I don’t get the reference.

appel in wym wouldnt skip the night as scum

also when eli replaced out i got dmed like 3 times about the replace out to replace in. I didnt as i was busy. And when i was not busy and troch replaced out i got a town slot instead