[Standard] NUF FM 2 - GAME OVER (MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY)

GAME FREEZE

3 Likes

Oh wow. You guys actually managed to tie this.
Alright. Give me a moment to RNG the poor victim.

7 Likes

If anyone’s vote in the last VC was incorrect, please say so in your rolecards

Remember when I said this? I tried using a fudgeable source, but I don’t want to hear any complaints, so instead I will use the most reliable source in this site:

@discobot roll 1d11

2 Likes

:game_die: 3

Aelin Exe D2

Aelin has been executed!

Her role was...

You are akki, a [Mafia] 1-Shot Magistrate

You may every night arrest a player, which will make that person unable to vote and unable to be voted for during the next day. This effect is publicly announced at the start of the next day.

You win when all town have been completely eliminated, or by achieving Majority.

Night 2 starts now and ends at 2021-03-30T19:50:00Z

12 Likes

cloned Kill N2

clonedcheese was found dead last night.

His role was...

You are Osamaru, a [Town] 2-Shot Doctor

You may protect a player from death each night.

You win when all mafia have been completely eliminated.

I forgot to mention at EOD2, but cdecora has gained 1 warning point for not reaching the minimum post requirement. (Rule #2)

Additionally, eevee and PokemonKidRyan has gained 1 warning point for not voting at EOD. (Rule #3)

Day 3 starts now, and ends at 2021-04-01T19:50:00Z

1 Like

5 Likes

I’m going to work soon but before that I want to make it clear that yesterday’s purposefully rand’d vote was 100% scum motivated, and it is hilarious that it was a wolf that was rand’d

/Vote lol @Zone_Q11

I am making my vote before I leave to get this started, but please don’t hammer before my shift is over.

1 Like

Omg EvO thank you for posting I had a heart attack cause I didn’t see anyone else posting and I thought we weren’t supposed to speak yet

1 Like

And now after you are so grateful I am immediately turning my phone off lmao

Reee.

Also I thought about some things, and I will admit my reaction to the RT yesterday probably wasn’t great.

Also I probably should have voted you or lol (though I do still Townlean lol a bit) to make sure wagons didn’t tie.

Vote Count

Accused Voters Number
lol EVO 1/6
[Not Voting] eevee, PokemonKidRyan, EliThePsycho, lol, an_gorta_pratai, WindwardAway, Tilgarial, GonZ, Intensify, cdecora 10

EOD3 is at 2021-04-01T19:50:00Z.

sorry for gambling, felt good about it

if you are 100% certain, why does it matter if i get quickhammered? lol

i personally think my play was town motivated, its literally rand with, i assume, 2 townies taken out

• it gave a whole lot of info

mafia was caught completely off guard
if you think its some sort of setup lynch me and analyse tommorow

1 Like

btw the pr im seeing so far seem kind of weak so if i had to guess there is definetly a regular mafia goon in there

You’re a pr?

No, they literally claimed vt rn.

Oh wait I read that post wrong nvm