90% of players loved the whisper meta

But if he’s telling the truth wouldn’t it mean the conclusion behind the title of this thread is correct? :thinking:

No, because he’s not 90% of people

In fact, it appears the thread should have been entitled ‘90% of players hate Whisper meta’

8 Likes

Jeez, what a party pooper. :frowning:

4 Likes

Calm down guys, It’s just a different opinion

shoots Planterror

2 Likes

The forum doesn’t represent all the players.

A stream doesn’t either yet you used that

9 Likes

But,
people who play the Forum generally play ToL, me included. I’ve seen Max in a game before.

some people who watch the stream probably don’t even play the game, as they are just watching someone do it. why pay $10 for something when you can watch it for free?

4 Likes

as I said yesterday(yesterday got time snatched by confirmed Unseen Xblade)

if you like WKM, try this game, it’s filled with that stuff in ranked

Whisper King Meta Simulator 2018

2 Likes

You know. If boslof released the results of his polls then we would know the exact percentage for sure

2 Likes

While I accept that forum users are not representative, the disparity between your claim and data we have here is massive - large enough to strongly suggest your claim is wrong by at least 60%

4 Likes
there’s also the fact that not everyone will vote

the only people that voted to the fact they like WKM was Eran and Planterror(he wanted to be a rebel)

15/17 is 88%

so using this poll(as he did) then 88% of people don’t like Whisper King Meta.

if we count off Planterror’s vote, thats about 93% of people not liking whisper meta

@Superkran Your stats are gone from the forums! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Just saying WKM isnt dead

There are few matches trying to revive it which i always protest against unless i am scum

2 Likes

people tried reviving Prince Meta.

it’ll take some time before everyone realizes that they’re only hurting themselves by king getting all claims.

5 Likes

Speeking of which. I can now say this because of @Superkran’s stats

Nope. BD winrate actually went up compared to the last time we had stats. NK did too, Unseen and Cult (mostly cult) went down

Yet adding more investigatives (Meaning more chances for each one to find something) actually LOWERS BD winrate. Instead classes that do better when using scumreading compared to mechanical results like Hunter and Drunk have a more positive influence

And why are they doing it? Because most casual players like it.

because most casual players think it helps them win. People have a tendency towards optimization even when it hurts their experience

5 Likes

Because of allies?