Academy {Main Thread}

Matija quickly slots in the Chrono Drive and Chrono Axe quartz “Fuck. Ugh george know anywhere i can get rid of this Sepith mass?”

“Quartz. We can buy quartz at the School Union’s General Store.“
(I hate to use this Arte of mine, but desperate measures are to be called for.)
(PING HOST - @Shurian)

James headed back to the dormitory and entered Magnus’s room.

“Well… That’s highly useless for making quartz now…” George remarked, examining the mass. “You could go exchange it in orbal factories for cash, but since this building is an orbal factory of its own… just give it t-”

“Me! Give me!” Ferris exclaimed, her eyes shining with fervour. “I’ll bring it back in 4 days! All shiny and new!”
“?” George wonders.

“Oh. Quartz.” Fie notes.
She stretches her arms out, yawning.
“I don’t see why not.”

“George are you opposed to me giving it to Ferris so they can experiment with it?”

Jem takes the diary and reads it.
now I can use this knowledge in the rp.

Hunter started playing a solo on his saxophone, very very very slow solo, but still an improvement.

Upon returning to the dorm, you see a blue jacket girl in the dormitory sitting on the sofa. Seemingly waiting for someone.

And you walk past them and up into Magnus’ Diary.

oof.
“Hi,” James said. Please go away, I need to read someone’s diary.

You said “Hi” to the air, considering you went up to the second floor while the girl was at the first floor.
(Please, no need to rush your thoughts)

“Excellent.”
Magnus extends his hand to help her up.

Faustus walks to the student union, heading to the student council room.

1 Like

“Go on. I’ll meet you at the Engineering building.” Fie remarks, bending downwards, stretching her legs and knees as well.

“I said student union.

Student Council Room

You see Leon relaxing in the room with a cup of coffee and Lifea at the desk finishing up with paperwork.

Matija tosses the sepith mass to Ferris “knock yourself out, but I have an idea.” Matija quickly dips into the storage room and comes out with some writing tools and large sheets of paper

2 Likes

“Mm… But why buy them with money? You could just give sepith to the Engineering Club. They can make quartz or something.”

Faustus opens up the door. “Hey Lifea, need any he-“ he stops and notices her almost finishing up. “Oh, you’re nearly done. Congratulations, I never thought you’d make it.”

“Thanks!”
She grabs the Mass.
“I gotcha. I’ll be swinging by the dormitory and the fields, so catch me later when you have to. Also, Matija, when my ARCUS is ready, could you help bring it to me later?”

“George, tell me if this has been done before. Extracting mana from sepith masses? Also sure thing Ferris”