Academy {Main Thread}

(Just ignore the previous, I have big dumb)
Faustus takes the application, and says, “Thank you, Friedel.” Still gotta figure out a nickname for her. He looks at the application, wondering what it’s asking.

1 Like

Main Building

You walk in from the front entrance. A receptionist greets you.

She hands you a map, cool and refined.

Jem followed Magnus. “Wait up!”

The application form is an application form by all means. It has several blanks for the student to fill in, and those include name, class, club… and so on.

Magnus took the map before turning to James. “Feeling better?” He asks, examining the map for Clubrooms.

“Oh god damn it, curiosity is gonna get me so much trouble.”
Hunter tried to be sneaky and get a closer look at the white haired girl.

Faustus is about to get started on it, but notices that he doesn’t have anything to write with. “Hey Friedel, sorry to sound like a bother, but what do I write this with?

Magnus pointed out the art club to James. “Perhaps we could enroll this together?” He suggested.

James looked at and frowned, “Art, As In magic, or art, as in Da Vinci?” He asks the secretary.

She seems to be humming a tune.
“Bam. Dum dum dump. Dum.”

“Oh. Are you interested in the Gardening Club?” The noble remarked.

Oh, said noble was standing by a stall with beautiful flowers. The girl turned over to look at her, before looking at the flowers again.

“Flowers are pretty.” She said simply.

@Magnus (Da Vinci)

(I asked the question lol)
“I like art,” James said. “I’ll try it out.”
James headed upstairs to find the art club.

“Uh…Uh…Hi…Um…”
Hunter couldn’t speak out of embrassment.

Magnus pursed his lips and looked around to see if anyone was wearing a black jacket.

You don’t see anyone wearing a black jacket… wait you do. Terry is walking out of the infirmary. He seems to be grumbling about something. Oh, and his shoulder is bandaged up.

Magnus smiles discreetly before joining Terry. “Sara cheated, if it makes you feel better.”

“Tch. I don’t need your pity words.” He walks towards the teacher’s lounge.

Oh boy.

1 Like

“She’s not there,” Magnus lies. “She said she was getting a coffee. My guess is she’s at the cafeteria.” He says it sympathetically and not too quickly so it sounds believable.

“Oh my god I’m so embarrassed, I should run.”
Hunter thought.

Matija leaves the student Union building and heads over to the Gym

The white hair girl grabs a paper from the noble. She then heads towards the Student Union… but just before she exits the area, she looks directly at Hunter.
“Weirdo.”
And she walks off. No sign of emotion, whatsoever. But those words were even more direct than Ferris’