Academy {Main Thread}

“Nice sister,” Magnus said to Terry, before knocking on the door of the Teacher’s Lounge.

1 Like

Behind Magnus and Terry, you see a Ferris storming out of the building.

“?”
“It’s that loud-mouthed girl… what’s she so mad for…” Terry sighs.

“Somehow Hunter annoyed her. Something about cash,” he said as he waited.

1 Like

“Come back! We need to talk! It’s not what you think!”
Hunter ran after Ferris.

She’s at the courtyard, behind the school building, facing the garden and gymnasium.

“What was I doing?” She sighed, closing her eyes. She sits down by one of the benches in the courtyard.

Getting impatient, Magnus simply opens the door and enters the Teacher’s Lounge.

Hunter tapped her by the shoulder.
“Boo.”

2 Likes

“Man… I shouldn’t have just left Elise like that… I was acting really childish…”

She looks up, and feels a hand tap onto her shoulder.
“Boo.”

She immediately had multiple shivers down her spine and jumped upwards._
“Uuuargh!”
And she looks at Hunter, who has just successfully surprised her…
They stare at each other for a moment…

James went downstairs, glimpsed James and Terry outside the Teacher’s lounge, and headed towards them just as Magnus entered the room.
“What’s up with him?” He asked Terry.

“Pleaseeeee…Pleassseee do not run away. I just want to talk, is that okay?”

You see 3 teachers there, one including Sara.

Sara, a young brown haired lady and a stern-looking man, blonde hair in his army uniform…
“Oh, Hunter, what brings you here?”
Sara remarks, still writing furiously on her papers. Huh.

She looked at the pleading boy, before looking away at the ground, averting his gaze. She crossed her arms and starting tapping her left foot.
“What about?”
Her tone was harsh and unrelenting, but her eyes do seem to show something else.

Hunter slowly sat next to her.
“I…am SO sorry…I shouldn’t have offered to pay for your books like a idiot. And I wasn’t talking anything bad about you…It’s just…I wanted James to tell me how to apologize good, which now that I’m saying it sounds even dumber.”

“I’ve gotten myself into bad situations including somehow maybe joining a gardening club?”
Hunter held up the gardening club paper.

“Point is, I ran away from these problems, but not anymore. I understand if you don’t forgive me, but all I wanted to say is that…I am sorry.”

“!!”
She does listen.
And she looks directly at Hunter. Though she starts off softly, midway through, she thought of something…
“You know… I know that too… It’s not just… But just… Wait, why are YOU apologizing?”
Though, she seems angry… she wasn’t… Right?
“You shouldn’t be apologizing at all! And how is joining a gardening club a bad idea?! Are you dumb? And stop apologizing!”
And then she got real quiet…

“For something I did…”
“Anyway! You do what you have to, okay? Don’t even think about apologizing to me from this point onwards, okay?”

"What…You didn’t do anything, I mean I bumped into you while you were carrying bo-’
Hunter realized it may not be a good idea to continue.
“…So are we fine?”

“Yeah yeah.”
She turns away and runs off.

Elise walks out of the school building, from the back gate.
“Did anything of interest happen here? Where’s Ferris?”

“I…have no idea if that was bad or good.”

“She said that I didn’t need to apologize and then agreed that we were fine and now she’s…She just ran off…I’m so…”