Ace Attorney Forum Mafia - Town Victory!

Am I the only one feeling that psycho is town? I think this psycho wagon is scum driven. I don’t think a scum would make such bad play like psycho IMO.

Parfait who are your top scumreads excluding psycho?

Probably jester

Not a bastard game memesky.

Not sure as of right now
Despite being 2000 posts, I think it’s a tad too early, so I’ll get back to you on that one

Also Jester is not bastard, but there are no neutrals so it would have an alignment

The fact that Parfait, Boss and Insanity are all on this psycho wagon, 3 of my top scumreads right now makes me feel this is a mislynch and psycho just made a dumbass play and is VI.

1 Like

Surely someone has pinged scum to you other than psycho

Not to mention my top scumread right now, Sarun is on this wagon but that is because they are death-tunneling one another.

Is this solely based on the wagon?

I’m currently viewing it like this:
Either Psycho is town who fakeclaimed hunter, lied for a few hundred posts, tried to backpedal, wasn’t cooperating well, memed around a bit then left

Or they were scum who tried to make a play (god knows what it was going to achieve) and it failed

Either scenario, it seems like a good choice for a lynch

Here is my reasoning, but my scumread on your is because your amount of fluff-posting, lack of analysis and yes, this wagon.

Parfait (Scumlean): Early posts a fluff, but I feel like his is one of the scum on the psycho wagon just from his tone and his pushing which looks strong, but actually isn’t. Doesn’t have any reads and is just wagon-ing onto psycho’s lynch. Most of his ‘good’ posts seem to be IIoA.

Insanity (Slight Scumlean): Posting mostly fluff and then randomly wagons onto psycho.

Boss110 (Slight Scumlean): Taking part in D1 meme-ing. Proven to be lurking by responding instantly to Sam, even though he hadn’t posted in hours. Only posts when attention turns to him.

If you can’t see what a psycho’s play would achieve for him as scum, why would you vote for him? If there is no benefit to what he did as scum, then he won’t be scum! You are literally contradicting yourself with your weak reasoning.

Psycho is VI and his wagon is scum driven. Change my mind.

Even Livicus is pinging scum to me on that wagon, 5 people on that wagon I have scumreads on them. That is half the wagon! There is no way this isn’t a scum driven wagon who are capitalizing on a terrible town play. Analyzing the psycho wagon has revealed most of the scum team I believe.

/unvote

This will probably makes me 10x suspicious, but :3

@Parfait come back and answer my question please.

Ngl, that’s probably not true and if it is, well damn, Scum like to fucking all hop onto one wagon. As well this could be the case of bussing psycho, which is why I also have sus on Sarun. Going to bed now, but your not wrong, def scum on this wagon.

1 Like

Vote Count ( 25 Hours Left )

Accused Voters Counts
Psychoneirik Sarun, Firekitten, Marcus, Parfait, Livicus, Margaret, Blizer, PoisonedSquid, Boss110, Memesky 10
Sarun Solic, Psychoneirik, Sam17z, Luxy 4
eevee orangandblack5, Whammerist 2
Marcus Captain, MaximusPrime 2
Firekitten Htm 1
Damafaud Vulgard 1
Captain Qwert 1
Boss110 Hippolytus 1

I want a Sarun flip today. Vote Sarun everyone. If Sarun flips scum then we’ve found at least three scum.

Take your vote off psycho.

/unvote

1 Like