Ace Attorney Forum Mafia - Town Victory!

i can help chose AA pfp for you, what type you want? example male etc. (for meme of course)

Obviously best AA character

Same as FEFM. Flavor doesn’t factor in alignment to prevent the game from being flavor-broken.

In addition to prevent angleshooting flavor, All Mafia will be given an example card for what their role would be if they had randed town instead.

3 Likes

What is angleshooting ok thx bye

this is what i can find of

1 Like

Marl fuk u you’re the only one online right now so you must be druid!

4 Likes

That is gutreading tho

Angleshooting = cheating
using information not in the thread (such as flavor or activity) to prove or disprove someone’s guilt in a forum game

Gutreading implies in the absense of infomation, in this scenario you have infomation leading to you making a conclusion, therefore it is not a gutread.

such as
“Tell us the flavor of your role word for word or we’ll hang you.”

2 Likes

to clarify, it’s whether someone was specifically online at a time that makes it angleshooting. overall actiivty = how many times someone has posted is a-okay

So it is like tell us your ability’s third word if someone else has same role too

yes that would be angleshooting, aka cheating

Ok thx got it now

You’ll need more peer pressure than this. :slight_smile: Make a poll and I’ll consider the results haha. What does pfp stand for anyways? Personal flavour picture?

1 Like

/why has god abandoned us
(that’s a join)

I always thought it was ProFile Picture, but profile flavour picture probably fits better

3 Likes
  • Solic keep his non-AA reeps pic
  • Solic change his pic to Demonic Dahlia
  • Solic change his pic to an entirely different flavour (reply with suggestion)

0 voters

But i don’t have suggestion :smirk: