Alternate Account Applications

If theres enough reasons and the other mods agree sure. But atm dont see the point

It’s not being allowed for Xblade/Alt mod reasons I think.
Basically something the mods can’t overrule.
I asked for hosting accounts to keep DMs tidy which makes absolute sense but were denied for reasons I could only think mods can’t overrule.

1 Like
1 Like

Lady Gaga can’t host a bastardized trash can
Do you know how funny that would be

btw what’s the ruling on speculating on alts in spec chats

is that a yes or no

Like we dont like it as that sets a bad precedent for in games to do the same. But we cant kick ya from spec chat or anything. We can yell though

Are hosts allowed to request to not only not know the identity of alts, but also request that alts not reveal who they were in postgame

Yes to this

I dont see the point in not revealing it tbh

A host might desire for things to stay secret but tbh ur right i cannot think of a justifiable reason for that

I guess u can ask it to be put in like these

Summary

Reading this ur a big looser

1 Like

can I have alts in my games as a mechanic

How so

@BenShapiro2

1 Like

Eh as long as its approved in the review process and u have an alt mod for it

I remember a long time ago I asked Marluxion if I could have an alt named sheep in a forum mafia game

and it would sheep a certain players votes

I’m very sad he said no

Hosts (should) have desicion over every forum game rule
Except for Rule 1 + 2 which is included in Global Forum Rules anyway (???)

If hosts can break rules. What’s the point in rules

I was thinking of making a Cheating FM where every Forum Game Rule is thrown out of the window

1 Like

No, I mean like
Hosts if they wanted to, could allow editing posts for the players if their game was designed around that

Like I guess, if they get approval. But like when possible which is like normal time. Follow all rules

1 Like