Autumn Invitational - Day 4 (5/13) - Town Wins!

I know its super unfair to say this but I had some bad personal news yesterday which is probably why I’m a bit grumpy and not doing funnies. Ur welcome to keep pushing me tho (was gonna say this yesterday but decided not to but if I’m specifically being sussed because “lol not funny” I may as well say cuz relevant).

But that’s a super duper non point and scum cld probably just like say that so yeah I thought I’d just say to save face if I flip lol

I mean nothing I’ve done is out of my wolf range but I dont see how so many ppl think I’m not a villager

Also I literally said nice omgus to someone who voted me before I even posted and Arete said that was sus lol

Also if you’re goina to meta me do it right. I only make jokes as town my arse.

If someone remembers my last mafia game @ me with it and I bet I made a ton of memes d1.

It was Evolution FM I think

These are all from my first 28 posts D1 of my last mafia game. I literally did nothing but meme. Sometimes I just dont feel like being funny and actually wanna play and not die.

Again, this doesn’t make me town, but if I shitpost and meme as both town and mafia and I’m not doing it now i dont der how that’s mafia indicative.

Also half these jokes suck

Oh wait no that lines up with me making bad jokes as mafia

Am I really gonna have to go look for all my bad jokes from my last town game smh

Partly why I quoted that is I genuinely dont think people know my mafia meta and are misdiagnosing me.

At start of game I was p similar to town but then when I was pushed I just left there for like 2 days, at which point my maf buddy switched a vote or 2 to a town, and then I came back and hammered and won lol.

Anyway I’m not going to be able to post again for next 24 hours so I’m switching to

/vote datbird

And gonna nope out.

Katze was being kinda obtuse and I think has gone down for me.

@Arete to answer ur question, Geyde went up because they were the first person to push me btw, and I think most ppl know that I only usually start trying if I’m pushed so less likely for scum AND I know Geyde has talked about his meta theory of me being funny before so it subscribes to what I’d think a town Geyde would be doing.

I respect I’m solidly null rn but if y’all cant find anyone who should genuinely be given mafia read that’s on you.

Bye till irl tomorrow.

Also thread already at 1364, everyone stop spam posting please and put all thoughts in one post.

Vote Count

Accused Voters Number
DatBird orangeandblack5, Arete, Marshal, Hippoyeetus 4/7
Hippoyeetus Vulgard, Geyde, DatBird 3/7
Marshal Mistyx, katze 2/7
katze Centuries 1/7
Mistyx sulit 1/7
Not voting Solic, Icibalus 2

/unvote
feeling lazy tbh

Scum!Solic does not placate people lel

People comparing my play here to Umineko is weird considering I was playing that game specifically with the intent to not get nightkilled because of my role and also was faking stuff itt because I was partnered with sulit so we were able to take different approaches

I’m pretty sure he only said that to get you to read him

Meh that’s the boring way

/vote Marshal
give me i n s i g h t s