Autumn Invitational - Day 4 (5/13) - Town Wins!

@Chloe @astand

3 Likes

Final Vote Count

Accused Voters Number
Mistyx sulit, Geyde, Arete, Mistyx, Vulgard, Marshal, Hippoyeetus 7/7
Hippoyeetus DatBird 1/7
Centuries orangeandblack5 1/7
katze Centuries 1/7
orangeandblack5 Solic 1/7
Not voting katze, Icibalus 2

If there are any errors with the VC, you have 5 minutes to DM me.

Mistyx has been eliminated! They were…

Sugar Maple (Acer saccharum)

Mafia Goon

You are a Mafia Goon. You share a 24/7 private chat with your fellow members of the Mafia. Each night, the Mafia must kill a player outside your faction.

Reach parity with the Town

Night starts, and will end 2020-11-24T16:45:00Z. Actions are locked an hour before this.

7 Likes

Reminder that Day 2 will be extended by 24 hours. Happy turkey day.

Threadmarks have been added to OP, and playerlist has been updated with flips.

End of Day 1 Flavor

“Finally…”

Archibald huffed as he escaped the final foothold and steadied himself on the rugged cliff that overlooked the park. In front of him, a sea of trees spanned for miles, until it met with the distant village that he called home. Where the path began, the trees grew in a spiral pattern; a maelstrom of greens below the deep grey autumn sky. The forest was a goldmine for hardwood, and he knew the trails like the back of his hand. His mother’s woodworking business had allowed them to live in such a beautiful area, and though his job as her assistant was sometimes demanding, this view was something he wouldn’t give up for the world.

He wasn’t here to gawk in the forest’s beauty, though. He had a job to do, and he had spent the last four hours climbing the steep cliffside just to accomplish it. Turning around, Archie grinned as he spotted his prize: the beautiful Acer saccharum. The blazing red maple sat in stark contrast against the shades of green that flanked it; an imposter within the city of oak and pine.

Felling a tree was a difficult task, and though the rest of his crew was on their way up the trail, he knew he needed to get to work before they reached him. The young man removed his rucksack from his back and placed it on the ground in front of the maple. Strapped to the front was a rusty lumber axe, which he promptly freed from its sheath. With his eyes, he traced a line across the body of the tree. The task was second nature, and quickly enough, he found precisely where he’d land the first blow.

Tightening his grip on the handle, the young man heaved the axe into the air and swung it towards the tree with force. The blade connected as a cloud of bark and dust erupted from the trunk, signifying a successful opening cut. Normally, he would be happy to have hit his mark on the first try, but something was off, and Archie knew it; the head of his axe was stuck in the tree. How could he have swung so hard that it got lodged in the trunk? Nothing like this had ever happened to him before.

With all the strength in his body, Archibald ripped the axe from the trunk, and as the blade slid free, his question was answered. A heavy stream of liquid gushed from the wood. Though it was clear as water, the liquid had a slimy texture and a sour smell. Within seconds, the spout had dissipated into a steady drip, and Archibald stared in amazement. Never in his life had he seen something so bizarre.

It’s almost as if the tree was speaking to him.

It’s almost as if it was… crying.

5 Likes

@DatBird has died. He was:

Shumard Oak (Quercus shumardii)

Mafia Role Cop

You are a Mafia Role Cop. You share a 24/7 private chat with your fellow members of the Mafia. Each night, the Mafia must kill a player outside your faction.

Each night, select a player. You will learn the player’s role.

Reach parity with the Town

@Marshal has died. He was:

Black Tupelo (Nyssa sylvatica)

Vanilla Town

You are a Vanilla Town. Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.

Defeat the Mafia

4 Likes

Day 2 begins and will end at 2020-11-27T16:45:00Z (as it’s extended by 24 hours).

@Arete
@Centuries
@Geyde
@Hippolytus
@Icibalus
@katze
@orangeandblack5
@Solic
@sulit
@Vulgard

man

this is where i post a wall but honestly i didnt even bother thinking about the game for the past 24 hours

2 Likes

i was going to do things but then i was like

we just lynch datbord right

well I had a Prewritten™ Arete™ Wallpost™ analyzing people for partner compatibility with Mist but it’s kind of redundant now since my big takeaway was ‘Datbird probably wolf?’

might as well post it anyway? some of my clears could in theory be useful

game should be

easy?

look for spew in

datbord and mist

solic sus? maybe?

i townread datbird

im scum

ah ggs got me

this is a joke btw

mmmmmmm

i have school brb