Autumn Invitational - Day 4 (5/13) - Town Wins!

From experience Hippo, as other than the select few metas I can remember as they are super distinct, I just generally probe like everything people say, and see if it like makes sense to me. Doesnt always work as I beleived Mist was town in ROK, but you can always go for it and see if u get anything from it

the closest things to that were maybe

these lines

but neither of these were like ‘Vul is lock V never rescind’ and normally when he’s town I can get to ‘Vul is lock V never rescind’ pretty quickly

i’m at geyde/kat/orange and the rest of the villagers identify each other and i get left out but we win anyways gg

geyde kat orange scumreads or townreads? Not really sure from ur message

can you explain, like, all of these

[quote=“Vulgard, post:277, topic:84772, full:true”]

how about we don’t play this game like “ez pure towncore d1 let’s not try” and instead play it like “actually develop a towncore like we would in a normal game”

just saying. our sentiment shouldn’t be “ez game in this playerlist.” if it does end up being an easy game i doubt it’ll be by not trying

i’m reading katze town for this post, at this time, and with this context
not willing to delve deeper into this read, it’s stupid anyway
might change later

you’d be yeeted day 1. be glad you are not that again
unless?

his approaching

/vote Centuries

I like this post. Feeling Vulgard town from here. I especially like their read on Orange (not sure on validity of it, but in isolation, I like from Vulgard that they made this argument)

Okay, but even if Marshal is mafia…? Can you elaborate a bit more what prompted this to take away paranoia? @Vulgard

only good aretepost

arete not v yet

katze not v yet

laem

@Geyde

are you enjoying this game right now y/n

Geyde’s villaread of me feels like its jumping the gun and doesn’t consider that i could be wolf who just didn’t want to play in the first few hours

Orange has felt bad faith

katze is katze

hi

hi sulit can u explain ur scumread on me

I think Geyde cld be mafia too

I didn’t really like your first post

I specced the other game you just played with smaller amount of players and felt you were p obv v there I’m not really seeing it this game yet

any particular reason or post that leads u feeling that way?

In my read through they seemed pretty inoffensive in everything they did.

What exactly do you like about Vul making the argument?

Town:

Solic
Hippo
Ici

Mist
Sulit
Vul

Cent
Dat
Arete

Geyde
Kat
Orange

ama

Honestly tho d1 is when all the dumb wolf gambits and theatre and shit gonna happen so im just gonna reeval 1000% start of d2 on everything lol

Why’s Solic so high

Well i hope to change your mind through the rest of these 48 hours, so keep ur eyes peeled, you will see it