Autumn Invitational - Day 4 (5/13) - Town Wins!

He’s ten posts behind Hippo

but I remember like twice as many

aren’t certain people supposed to be obv town

can you guys be obv town please

Every 10 posts I read of marshals iso my read flips on them

I give up

1 Like

upon further reflection I think the one thing Katze is not is VT

so if all the PRs ever die please do instagib them

@Vulgard I’m about to go watch some lectures, can you please not wallpost so I can actually interact at least a bit

Host Announcement

The thread will be automatically bumped (not locked) at 2020-11-23T18:00:00Z, signifying the end of the day.

Any votes made after the auto-bump are void.

1 Like

why not just auto-lock

if i had to guess, it’s because astand isn’t a mod

fair

I forget we don’t have any self-moderation here because the Discourse devs can’t be asked to implement useful features like that for Reasons™

alright bye Vulgard

screw you too

hope the wall nobody is actually going to read was worth it

woweegiPRIDE

catchup wall

because if marshal’s mafia, his partners can vote him for free here and you can’t catch them based on the fact they voted him
marshal doing this, if he’s mafia, essentially gives his partners an excuse to vote him, thus creating a situation where having a wagon on him helps wolves hide
i know this is probably a weird thought but hello that’s me

there is one thing i have to say about datbird and the thing is that he seems mildly uncomfortable this game
could just be a result of pressure he’s receiving, which is why i haven’t called him mafia yet; i recall him being like that in a hydra game on our site where he also got sussed out.
i’ll have to iso him later.

i find it weird that orange is being so dismissive here, when in champs, he was more than willing to reconcile with people scumreading him.
and he was town in both his champs games.
doesn’t necessarily make him mafia, but orange, where is the difference in approach coming from? do you not like dealing with us to the point of being like “dumbasses scumreading me, pepega?”
this isn’t necessarily a loaded question. i’m just wondering if that could be a thing for village!you that’s making me scumread you

i’m going to iso you again tomorrow
just saying

by the way solic’s more than likely town

[quote=“Solic, post:631, topic:84772”]
This level of sass reads frustrated townie to me that is probably not having the best day, feel better Birdo

ESPECIALLY, since they seem to have the morals of taking the high road when scum as seen by

this is a quintessential town!solic read regarding the depth of thought in it and the tone he’s taking
the read also made me feel slightly better about datbird

i actually don’t endorse clearing arete at this point, and i’m the best arete reader within this playerlist, so you should listen to me here at least.

i voted you for pressure.
and i actually don’t find your posts very inspiring. which is why i’m not going to unvote yet.
there’s also one more thing, and that’s the fact you immediately said that you had not randed mafia for a while, like 11 months.
i find it very interesting that you almost immediately posted about it. it reads like mafia attempting to prove that they are indeed town once more.

request
teach me how to correctly argue reads

mistyx still just existing

i am not yet sold on ici v but i didn’t hate his posts

this kinda feels like a wolf marshal post but that’s neither here nor there

from bad wagon to bad wagon, i see guys

i think these posts are villagery from mistyx
at the same time, my microreads are legendarily bad, so maybe i shouldn’t make this read lol

i would never, ever envision town hippo sitting in the thread right now and his main focus being the question “is katze a PR?”
this reads to me like “i want to know who the PRs are and who I can vote today.”
i think he has a wolf mentality this game.

v

(probably)

the most important part of the wall is that i believe hippoyeetus is mafia and should get yeeted today
delve into his iso (short read) to figure out why
discuss

i also answered @Solic 's question

wow
very original stance

there are questions for orange in there as well

i find it ironic that kat is the one repeatedly saying the game is easy but kat is also the one playing in a strange way even for them, making the game less easy

i haven’t seen anyone say hippo w except you and you just posted a oneliner about it

geyde is probably my top townread at the moment
even though arete’s in the game

why

because i end up agreeing with you a lot this game so far and i’m a villager
because i think some of the things you have posted within the context of the thread fit your villager profile much better (the timing of your posts matters here too)
because you were voting hippo with me when nobody else was voting hippo and i interpret that as a distant mindmeld (this is the least important point)
because i think you’re in a villager mindset

by the way, arete townreading me doesn’t mean anything for their alignment
it also doesn’t mean anything for my alignment if you consider the w/w option
we townread each other hard the one time we were w/w and it worked wonders so we’d do it again

don’t ask me to go further in depth because i can’t
geyde is just town this game i believe

i townread sulit for expressing a similar sentiment that was lingering in my head but never posted in the thread by me