Autumn Invitational - Day 4 (5/13) - Town Wins!

It’s like one of those shows where the killer gives the detectives a message with the names of their victims.

Marshal and Vulgard

M + V

Michelle Visage

Therefore the killer likes Ru Paul’s Dragrace.

1 Like

Gonna drive home now

See y’all

So the killer is someone sassy and or camp and or a woman

I didn’t say it before since I thought they were just obvi PR (lol my attention this game), but regardless of everything I’ll stick with overnight wall post including lengthy arguments over whoever had died is a good look, because people are lazy and would include less. Maybe this is a bad take for specifically Arete…, but I still townread them for prior stuff, so :man_shrugging:

Oh and there is also them aiming at Dat with that wallpost, while they couldn’t necessarily have predicted that Dat would have been vigged.

Actually I like ru Paul’s drag race and dont fit those so my stereotyping failed me

town

scum

1 Like

i have been pretty low effort this game because d1 i had soccer tournament for basically whole day

and was on zoom d2

why is hippo not

scum

1 Like
i cant make this quote not break so weh

[quote=“Arete, post:2801, topic:84772”]
Centuries

hmmst

1 Like

I mean

I thought he looked okay from Mist interactions

then I wrote a wallpost and when I finished the wallpost everyone was saying that he’d conceded

as it turns out people giving up and admitting they’re scum is the sort of thing that makes me think they’re scum

(to be fair to Conroy now that I’ve actually read the messages in the middle they were way less concede-y than people made it sound)

I thought his interactions with Mist pointed to him not having TMI that Mist was scum

compared to hydra game 3 where boknows “openwolfed” as V, you basically shut down anything implying conroy could ever be a villager

i could provide screenshots of our hydra chat to prove this claim but you were still making reads on BK112 after they openwolfed, despite us going into D2 with them as our top scumread

in this game you went into D2 with a “potentially not W/W with the flipped wolf, wouldnt kill today” read on conroy and… you just

destroyed him

1 Like

despite not even knowing for sure if they openwolfed you never actually reevaluated once

1 Like

I’m just really annoyed they self-hammered tbh. I mean… I might have had a part in it, but interrogating is just literally how I find alignment sometimes… They actually gave me some towny pings near the end, but I just wanted him to pick a direction to go into.

2 Likes

Interactions that don’t make sense for w/w (not stupid haha he pushed a wolf lock town, but not being on same wavelength as w which is a very big not w/w tell)
Mist’s play makes no sense if Hippo is w and is borderline gamethrowing

okay can you explain how you’re going this far

1 Like

Ici explained it and I don’t think he’s wrong

why didn’t you read them like, at the time???

what

1 Like

Killing Conroy was a power move

yes but aretes treatment of conroy on D2 is actually fucking terrible and the fact that we had a very similar situation in our hydra game where they actually evaluated it closer is like

?

1 Like