Autumn Invitational - Day 4 (5/13) - Town Wins!

My thoughts on Dat are that he’s… not done much that’s particularly villagery, but I’d argue that his tonal wolf signs are less… aggressively present this game.

In other words, I’m #Ambivalent on him for once, which is rather vexing on numerous levels. When I’m at a time where I haven’t literally just woken up, I’m probably going to microread some of his posts.

nice omgus

1 Like

generally hippo excessively shitposting is more villagery than not, but I’m really not sold on their actions apart from the shitposting

ok
first off

you going orange and you being freaked out about Marshal is completely out of character for my mental image of you as a person given the fact that you walk into feedback-discuss so often for NO REASON and keep doing it
I don’t think you’d make that kind of joke by turning orange because you aren’t really a rude person per se

It felt weird and I wasn’t making a call on it
I was just pointing it out

Ici was one post
And then I asked him why his tone was oscillating so much and his approach to the game started to make more general sense

1 Like

i don’t actually think he’s been shitposting at all
he hasn’t made a single joke yet
and that’s definitely making me wolfread him, not gonna lie

part of my hippo read is that he hasn’t been funny

i’m sure he’s going to call this argument bad, but my arguments are called bad by everyone on a daily basis so i won’t care really

same here

I did this post just after a VC and was confused because Katze was main wagon and I assumed everyone was taking claim at face value.

1 Like

unfortunately he has been making jokes
they just aren’t funny

I know its super unfair to say this but I had some bad personal news yesterday which is probably why I’m a bit grumpy and not doing funnies. Ur welcome to keep pushing me tho (was gonna say this yesterday but decided not to but if I’m specifically being sussed because “lol not funny” I may as well say cuz relevant).

But that’s a super duper non point and scum cld probably just like say that so yeah I thought I’d just say to save face if I flip lol

I mean nothing I’ve done is out of my wolf range but I dont see how so many ppl think I’m not a villager

Also I literally said nice omgus to someone who voted me before I even posted and Arete said that was sus lol

Also if you’re goina to meta me do it right. I only make jokes as town my arse.

If someone remembers my last mafia game @ me with it and I bet I made a ton of memes d1.

It was Evolution FM I think

These are all from my first 28 posts D1 of my last mafia game. I literally did nothing but meme. Sometimes I just dont feel like being funny and actually wanna play and not die.

Again, this doesn’t make me town, but if I shitpost and meme as both town and mafia and I’m not doing it now i dont der how that’s mafia indicative.

Also half these jokes suck

Oh wait no that lines up with me making bad jokes as mafia

Am I really gonna have to go look for all my bad jokes from my last town game smh

Partly why I quoted that is I genuinely dont think people know my mafia meta and are misdiagnosing me.

At start of game I was p similar to town but then when I was pushed I just left there for like 2 days, at which point my maf buddy switched a vote or 2 to a town, and then I came back and hammered and won lol.