Autumn Invitational - Day 4 (5/13) - Town Wins!

i have been pretty low effort this game because d1 i had soccer tournament for basically whole day

and was on zoom d2

why is hippo not

scum

1 Like
i cant make this quote not break so weh

[quote=“Arete, post:2801, topic:84772”]
Centuries

hmmst

1 Like

I mean

I thought he looked okay from Mist interactions

then I wrote a wallpost and when I finished the wallpost everyone was saying that he’d conceded

as it turns out people giving up and admitting they’re scum is the sort of thing that makes me think they’re scum

(to be fair to Conroy now that I’ve actually read the messages in the middle they were way less concede-y than people made it sound)

I thought his interactions with Mist pointed to him not having TMI that Mist was scum

compared to hydra game 3 where boknows “openwolfed” as V, you basically shut down anything implying conroy could ever be a villager

i could provide screenshots of our hydra chat to prove this claim but you were still making reads on BK112 after they openwolfed, despite us going into D2 with them as our top scumread

in this game you went into D2 with a “potentially not W/W with the flipped wolf, wouldnt kill today” read on conroy and… you just

destroyed him

1 Like

despite not even knowing for sure if they openwolfed you never actually reevaluated once

1 Like

I’m just really annoyed they self-hammered tbh. I mean… I might have had a part in it, but interrogating is just literally how I find alignment sometimes… They actually gave me some towny pings near the end, but I just wanted him to pick a direction to go into.

2 Likes

Interactions that don’t make sense for w/w (not stupid haha he pushed a wolf lock town, but not being on same wavelength as w which is a very big not w/w tell)
Mist’s play makes no sense if Hippo is w and is borderline gamethrowing

okay can you explain how you’re going this far

1 Like

Ici explained it and I don’t think he’s wrong

why didn’t you read them like, at the time???

what

1 Like

Killing Conroy was a power move

yes but aretes treatment of conroy on D2 is actually fucking terrible and the fact that we had a very similar situation in our hydra game where they actually evaluated it closer is like

?

1 Like

They handled d2 like ass from every measure

1 Like

… Arete being scum could clarify why Mist claimed PR sorta outta the blue. Set up a counterclaim to ride the towncred for a while.

but this requires me to read their slot and I’m about out of time to play tonight :upside_down_face:

But like
I still case it as likely v because Vulgard gave it a pass and I hate life

I mean what I said in the hydra game was ‘kill him, if he flips town we blame him afterwards’ and I don’t think I even admitted to the second part in the hydra game thread

Bo112 also immediately took back the openwolfing, made fun of us for believing it, and started making actual reads, I thought at the time that they were just in antispew but they were technically making reads

whereas Conroy’s posting post wallpost felt like FoL 28 where I was like ‘my cat is a loyal servant of Adiart, I’m not lolcatting’ like he literally said he wasn’t conceding and then posted a white flag

i dont think vulgard ever gave them an official pass other than “they wrote some villagery posts” but i ll double check

if he did i might just drop this for now but

d2 arete doesn’t care about the game

2 Likes

God if I wasn’t a sheep I would kill you for this thread presence

1 Like