Autumn Invitational - Day 4 (5/13) - Town Wins!

I do think its probably arete

I’m down to lynch them first for reasons I’ve already stated

my cat wants my window open

but the sun is bright and glares on screen

cat make read hard

1 Like

but she looks happeh

@deadchat i have cat pictures

nyoomed through ici’'s iso

going to look throug h jojo now

I actually don’t think it’s Arete that much anymore. Their Katze case was all right, although probably time better spend on actual players in PoE. I don’t believe they would be able to provide much of a good faith read in this gamestate, which would suck for scum.

I would probably go Sulit > Ici > Orange > Arete now

I have not really seen great arguments for Ici must be town here tbh.

Orange kind of flipped out before upon suspicion of me, which I don’t think was that warranted, so it’s making me pause. I feel like some players are clearing them for volume, but effort wise they aren’t miles apart from Arete and Orange can and has swamped thread before as scum. Orange could have actual TMI in being so correct on Birdo and later swapping to Mist. (If this is wrong, you can take it as a compliment :upside_down_face:)

I know I’m clearing Arete more so for effort than Orange and that’s because I feel that Arete dives way deeper and Orange does it to control thread.

I skimmed up to 3/4th of Orange ISO at this point in the post and now I don’t really know anymore. I probably dislike their posting style, because you can’t easily see argumentation, which might bias me.

I’ll just bet on the fact that I’m alive tomorrow and try more/harder. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Like everyone in PoE has some legit reasons for being town meeh.

:+1:

That being said I have a staunch refusal to give Arete credit for doing work at a time when that’s the only thing they can do to stay alive

Also if Arete doesn’t show up at least an hour before EoD we should always lynch them

Just facts

also what does this even mean

jojo is game where ici was wolf

Bazinga

Like 200 reasons I am not scum lol

based clear

morning everyone

Ah good, threatening to lynch you if you no-showed worked

im confused but idc who goes first we chop chop until the wolf dies :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Now that I can get behind