Best Forum Match moments?

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/sfol11-ultimatepick-game-over-iciheadbanging/3622/1406?u=orangeandblack5

Greatest slip-up I’ve ever made

Still terrified

Oh God…

How about the quickest lynch in Regicide 2 when I did say that Burrito did not guard, and yet, Simon and Frost were the BD that hammered me.

And then the debate about how I did not say that Burrito did not guard anyone when I said that, and even then they still lynched me. The horror. :scream_cat:

1 Like

How about people want the new policy lynch target, which is me?

The Horror?

Incidentally how much did people enjoy UltiamtePick? I’m trying to gague how succsessful it was, bearing in mind there were actually a few classes that were never really used.

1 Like

It is fun, making your own class with each unique abilities.

After several mod errors, the decision to re-roll, a reversal of that decision, and a re-reversal to re-roll, Luxx drops this gem.

11 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Forum of lies 10 (Blue Dragon, Cowardly King and Scorned Victory):

That time I told everybody my class Day 2 but nobody saw it :sob:

2 Likes

Uhh if that’s soft claim then I don’t see it.

It’s definitely a hard claim lol

Definitely hard.

1 Like

quotes-This-is-more-confusi

9 Likes

Aw boo

Eh?
You weren’t even in that match, were you?

Doesn’t mean I can’t boo your cheap acrostics

1 Like

Gotta have fun somehow

At least I didn’t pull a @Braixen and use an old World War 2 windtalker cipher that you can only get from scanning a hidden QR code on the drive-thru sign at a Burger King in Atlanta.

1 Like

I initially took this as a term of endearment, that’s why I was confused :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Wait what

Nyeh

1 Like

Best forum moment:

QUADRUPLE THUNDERDOME

Oh and:

RIP HIPPO. If everything gone wrong.