Black Flag Nightless-The Clock Struck Midnight-English Victory

He instantly goes into ‘solving’ mode after I call them out on it.
I’m not going to reach here because there’s clearly an irl element involved, but wtf are these assumptions from him and why does he suddenly care about the game

1 Like

Honestly, Wazza is sticking out, although I can’t say if he’s French or English.
those are the factions right?

Does Htm try to fakesolve when scum?
Y/N

You dont know ur faction?

Is this a bad thing?
And as I said, I’ve finished a test.

I know i’m French. But is evil English or British? I forget.

Im just gonna say derp clear denied not gonna give u a easy pass

also answer Geydes question

Which question…?

Oh this.
Dunno.

its like 4-5 posts up cmon

It’s not bad inherently
I’m confused by how it came in.

Specifically, this renewed effort happened threadwise immediately after I called you out on not being actually productive.

You have no recollection of HTM throughout the past few games you have played with him

If you don’t know, then you can’t say that I said Htm was town, as it was an assumption based on something not directly said.

Fair enough

Because I don’t want to become dead weight and resolved to become better.

I have played with him, but I don’t focus on playing styles specifically. I prefer to confirm someone mechanically rather than scumreading.

Searching sounds good, like a townie thing to do. you can see how I would see that as you saying he’s townie — not Confirmed, of course.

Then we go back to the question I previously mentioned.

If he does it, then it’s purely NAI as he does it when town
If he doesn’t do it, then it’s AI

There is no mechanical confirmation in this game whatsoever.
I’m townreading this

1 Like

Magnus can’t name the scumfac, which would make sense if he was town and never checked the OP.
This is consistent with him trying to talk about how he would want to mechanically confirm players, despite there being no mechanical confirmation in this setup

This consistency makes it unlikely that he was trying to slip as town earlier

1 Like

While that’s true, there are still ways to check someone without going oh, that’s a scummy post.

/unvote

Actually, we’re at that stage of the game where doing that is extremely useful for creating reactions.
So I would disagree.