Black Flag Nightless-The Clock Struck Midnight-English Victory

Still should keep a very close look at the two. Bad logic does not mean town.

I did look at the top, just forgot.

/vote Marshal

Whoa why Eevee?

I see

Mind explaining the reasoning there?

That sentence is hard to answer, since I have no idea what are you trying to say.

Then answer my question. What is the reason behind the vote?

Whoa why Eevee? as in why vote someone for no apparent reason?

No I originally scumread him and then the reasoning Geyde brought up made sense. I do townread him now but I get these weird gut feelings saying that he is scum.

I do get where you can get that idea from though.

Not everyone has spoken. Let’s not jump to conclusions, okay?

I was never making that argument, rather responding to what you had to say.
It’s not necessarily indicative of him being scum or not that he read the OP.

I think he meant why did you vote Marshal

1 Like

I do actually believe this could be the case. However, the quick change in opinion could mean 2 scums talking to eachother. I dont know the FOL community well enough to use the past games logic so i am going off pure actions from this game.

Colleagues, dear ladies, dear gentelman.

You said bad reason voting does not make someone town. If you imply that being suboptimal in chosing reasoning for voting is not enough for town reads, in my experiment I tried to prove if taking it step ahead and voting without any reason at all does provide others with a reason to town read me.

1 Like

I’ve read it now.

Huh. Fine, but let’s not vote too early, okay?

1 Like

Well i was a little taken aback by the vote but im gonna finish my thesis

HTM’s logic for the quick change in opinion does possibly make sense. However, that last sentence really rubbed me the wrong way. It felt like something scum would say to get their buddy out of the spotlight without making the connection between them and their buddy.

Especially in this mode when 2 scum being found is a loss, the last comment just doesnt feel right.

Uh, no.

Kill two scum, we win.