Blood on the Forums: Trouble Brewing [Good wins]

Seriously, read my posts. I’ve been pushing Town in the right direction all game.

@eevee

does this post spew Simon as town or is it WifoM?

except we can still win

asking you because I’m pretty sure you’ll be able to tell

Scum have 4 votes in total

Town has 10 votes in total
Assuming Italy was town (which I very much trust) and subtracting 1, that makes 9
this means that 4 townies can fail to vote and if the rest of us vote correctly we win
or 5 townies can fail to vote and if we tie it we can Mayor-win

That is WHY I AM LITERALLY TRYING TO LEAD YOU INTO THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

Have you NOT SEEN WHAT I’VE BEEN DOING ALL GAME.

I have been incorrectly naming scum and everything.

I. WAS. NOT. SCUM.

That’s why I’ve been calling Possessed scum! For fucks sake!

I so think scum was laughing this entire game.

How you can win is simple, Arete has it mostly figured out.

what if Italy’s right

what if Shurian/Maxwell actually is W/W

let me go figure out if that’s possible-given-reasonably-plausible-circumstances

Listen to him, he’s probably Town.

…okay I’m going to be totally honest, I can’t see literally any reason for a townie to counterclaim an in-play role, then switch to CCing a different in-play role, then claim Poisoner and ask to be executed

ok yeah arete is the baddie.

lets just burn it with fire

2 Scum = Impossible.

Game would end.

1. I had no idea there was going to be nor there was a Mayor in play. That’s why I whispered you in the first place after the CC.
  2. I had nothing else to do. Either me or you were going to be lynched and I’d rather myself get lynched over an actual Mayor. My role was useless as fuck, seriously. I already had my knowledge so I had no reason to stay in the damn game any longer.

That’s your fucking hint to my class.

that’s not how this works

I’ve been through this like 15 times already

Oof.

I know. Because ghost votes.

I got a response from Tangled.

@Simon You can indeed vote dead players.

in that scenario, we don’t have a Baron, meaning instead we have a Poisoner, a Spy, and a Scarlet Woman

also in this scenario the evils are Maxwell/Shuri/Wazza/{Magnus, Isaac} which means no one else is evil

since there’s no Baron, there’s a Channel-mastered person but not a Drunk

Simon definitely got false information and in this scenario is confirmed Good, meaning that he’s either the Channel-mastered person or the N1 poison target or Magnus is just the world’s most questionable Spy or Imp

Possessed maybe got false information in this scenario as well, depending on Magnus’s class, in this case on N3, but he got true info N1 and N2.

everyone else has not confirmably malfunctioned but that doesn’t mean they can’t have

I don’t think Imp!Magnus, nor Spy!Magnus, would claim an in-play role, and in this scenario Magnus/Isaac is TvS. so Possessed in this scenario was malfunctioning N3, meaning that either he was Poisoned (which means he was Poisoned N2 as well), or he’s channel-mastered. if he’s Channel-mastered then Simon was poisoned N1

basically what I’m getting here is that it’s very technically possible but really really unlikely

also Shuri and Maxwell aren’t next to each other, so they’d have to be coordinated

tl;dr Magnus/Shuri highly unlikely to be W/W, Shuri nearly-certain to be Good

1 Like

*Maxwell/Shuri

1 Like