Blood on the Forums: Trouble Brewing [Good wins]

I see no particular reason to disallow it, but I’d hope that you can do better than rolling dice to figure out who the Demon could be here.

And Simon is a loss of words.

Are you though? You haven’t defended your Soldier claim well, but I can’t see a Town Eevee throwing in favor of scum by announcing OG Demon. Isaac could actually be the fake and my drunk results accidentally got him killed anyway.

I’m not lol. I’m joking. I’m not demon clearly.

Gotta go now. :wave: Good luck?

I mean, Wazza converted me to mafia anyway.

They promissed cookies.

Now I win with evil, cause even if I lose, cookies will make my day sweeter. :^)

1 Like

im not saying any of that. like i said ive no idea whats gone into supposedly proving them so if you expect me to respond to this you best be giving explanations

scuse me? it means i want to lynch shurian but if i nominate them and its arete they straight up win

im not, im just searching for a particular image response to a thing and dont want to respond until that happens
ah forget it. i guess im not finding it

I counterclaim starting Demon, eevee.

No, i’m starting demon!

I actually am starting domen.

stop

Simon - minion
Arete - demon
Shurian - town

Is impossible.

Shurian already nominated, so if they nominated minion in situation like that… noone would nominate demon, so scum would win.

1 Like

……?

who do you think is demon

Simon is trying to get arete to nom shurian and isn’t gloating over how they won, so they’re either demon or town

I think he knows, and if he knows id rather him mute himself this game and let us figure it out (or not).

its arete

If arete is the demon, scum already won

how

Well its 50/50 Arete/Simon IMO but I’m still leaning Simon.