Blood on the Forums: Trouble Brewing [Good wins]

Ravenkeeper can receive a player’s EXACT class when killed at night.
Monk is a class that demon wants dead because they can prevent people from dying to demon at night.
Do math.

GUYS

I’m proven not a demon tho.

Why would you lie to me?

shshshshshshsh

So if you passed on info, and the demon heard it, they’d try to kill me.

My plan’s ruined now, thanks.

eevee has given me reasons to know italy is scum.

I trust eevee and the person they worked with to get this info. I don’t buy the lie from italy.

If italy is town, im gonna give one big :man_facepalming:

This also feels fake.

But you all were supposed to do the shut up so grrr.

@Tangeld please tell us whether or not we’re supposed to be able to talk right now, excluding marshal

Why would I pass info about someone being Ravenkeeper.

Like why.

You wouldn’t. But maybe you’d pass info about someone being Monk.

@anon97870008 too i guess

so instead of thinking eevee wouldn’t cover for your ravenkeeper claim… you just lied to eevee so they would be forced to do it?

The goal wasn’t for people to not know I was ravenkeeper. It was for demon to attack me thinking I was monk.

or just… tell eevee you are ravenkeeper and work with them on trying to get you nightkilled?

Then you should of said you are Ravenkeeper, but to quietly spread that you are monk.

People are better liars when they think it’s the truth and i definitely didn’t just not think of that god damn it me

Marshal has given their accusation. Italy, present a defense.

And it is courteous to at least let these people speak their peace. Whether or not you agree is another matter.

3 Likes

I feel like this could have been achieved by saying ‘I’m Ravenkeeper but I’m bluffing publicly as Monk so that the Demon attacks me’

1 Like

I’m not evil.

if you lynch me i’m going to be so disappointed in all of you