Blood on the Forums: Trouble Brewing [Good wins]

@anon97870008 too i guess

so instead of thinking eevee wouldn’t cover for your ravenkeeper claim… you just lied to eevee so they would be forced to do it?

The goal wasn’t for people to not know I was ravenkeeper. It was for demon to attack me thinking I was monk.

or just… tell eevee you are ravenkeeper and work with them on trying to get you nightkilled?

Then you should of said you are Ravenkeeper, but to quietly spread that you are monk.

People are better liars when they think it’s the truth and i definitely didn’t just not think of that god damn it me

Marshal has given their accusation. Italy, present a defense.

And it is courteous to at least let these people speak their peace. Whether or not you agree is another matter.

3 Likes

I feel like this could have been achieved by saying ‘I’m Ravenkeeper but I’m bluffing publicly as Monk so that the Demon attacks me’

1 Like

I’m not evil.

if you lynch me i’m going to be so disappointed in all of you

Players may now cast votes on Italy’s execution. Seven votes are required to execute. Type “/hand up” if you wish to vote to execute, or “/hand down” otherwise. And kindly ping myself or Priestess so that we don’t miss your vote.

1 Like

@Arete remember that your vote locks in as soon as you make it

/hand up @Tangeld @anon97870008

/hand down Italy
Also yes you can vote to execute yourself

We cooooouuuuld swap the order of lynches.

1 Like

marshal is next but i dont think you care about that

1 Like

/hand up

Boom Bye scum.

You were caught in a lie, when your reasoning for making said lie makes 0 sense. You are familiar with TOL. You don’t tell mystic you are prince when you are hunter. You tell them you are hunter.

people are better liars if they think what they’re saying is the truth
i definitely didn’t not think of that and immediately think “hey i should lie obviously”

Bear in mind that even if we get 7 we can still execute someone else, if we can get more than 7 votes on them

Technically, Shurian is next; the vote starts from the accused.