Blood on the Forums: Trouble Brewing [Good wins]

@Shurian While you’re here, might I note that your vote is the next one to be counted on two outstanding nominations?

2 Likes

Yes pls
/hands up Italy

Wait no I MADE A MISTAKE

Vote is locked.

Pwease ignore the nomination hes already being hung LOL

If arete is Demon, the only minion I could be is baron. Which arete would put zero effort into saving.
If I was poisoner or god forbid, scarlet woman, I wouldn’t be so quick to swap roles with arete & eevee before I was given my bluffs and I sure as hell wouldn’t claim before getting bluffs.
If I was imp, I wouldn’t had either because i’m not fucking stupid.

NOOOOOOOOOO
Rip Shuri Duri

1 Like

Marshal’s tinfoil is that you’re Poisoner/SW and I’m Baron, and that’s why I’m trying to save you

You may still cast a vote on Arete’s nomination, Shurian. Remember that you are the next vote, so it locks the second you make it.

If I was Poisoner/SW i wouldn’t dare to claim before getting my bluffs.

Vote yes on Arete so I can make fun of Marshal tomorrow morning

Dayum
Friggin wasted

Because that’s the town motivation that a lynch needs!

Please note that I, Italy, am not a god damn idiot. I will not do anything that would quickly out me as evil like claiming without bluffs.

@Shurian

They claim now that they claimed monk cause they are ravenkeeper who wanted to be killed.

Why would they claim it to me tho?

Like… it was kidna proven I’m unlikely to be demon.
And I doubt any demon would try to lead the thread as I did, but that’s beyond a point.

If someone is trying to do mystic meta, you don’t fakeclaim to them for whatever reason.

But if theirs claim is true for some reasona nd Italy is really an idiot (which I don’t think they are, I had good opinion on you), then there is second thunderome to solve.

Let’s run through this one last time for those who decided not to listen. Marshal.

1. Baron. Arete would NOT be trying to save me if both of us were evil. That’s all I need to say here.
  2. Poisoner/SW. I wouldn’t claim without my bluffs, and I wouldn’t claim a class I knew it was in play.
  3. Imp/Spy. Just no. I’m not stupid. I’d be guaranteed to know what is and isn’t in play. I’m no idiot. This just CANNOT be a possibility.

sighs heavily

Vote yes on Arete so that I can hopefully, via the use of our hopefully Good Sober Undertaker, confirm myself as my actual class, which is only useful when trusted anyway, which due to the thunderdome I won’t be. This will allow me to deconstruct the narrative currently being pushed by (among others) Marshal, whom I suspect of being evil.

In short terms. If I were to be ANY evil, ANY evil in this game. It’d be baron. A waste of time to execute, and arete would in no way be my scumbuddy protecting me because baron is literally useless after they spawn. Killing either of us is a waste of time, no matter what you think.

I hate making decisions.

My main playstyle is support, not thread leader. Aaaaaaaaaaa.
I’m supposed to bait scum into incorrect decisions and create situations where people can clear themselfs.

Why it had to be me aaaaaaaa

Italy stop trying to make us look as partners by defending me