Blood on the Forums: Trouble Brewing [Good wins]

Slayer shoot Marshal
Hmm

I’m out.

Convince people not me.

I was meant to catch discrepancies, I did so.
I was meant to confirm some people and connect info and I did.

If you need any more info Shurian has all information (well, they can’t see chats, but I tried to note down most important parts from them too)

1 Like

I can open-claim because (a) nightkilling me here would be dumb (b) Mayor kills frequently bounce

yes. any slayer can feel free to shoot me.

Gonna point out that mayor is a common demon claim so arete/wazza is a thunderdome that exists

of course this is meaningless to me, my vote is locked

Open claim kappa
I am tempted to open claim kappa

I mean I wouldn’t claim an in-play role as Demon but yes it is indeed a thunderdome that exists if Eevee is telling the truth

Demonpls nk me

Ty very muchu

unlike me and magnus

Italy, your vote is only locked on the nomination of Tangeld.

Kill me, you know you want to

You are not open claiming.

Too precious (as asisstant)

1 Like

image0-3

preferrably at night though

For those curious: Last time I was Demon I claimed Librarian with the Empath or the Drunk Undertaker as the Drunk, I pushed everyone who wasn’t confirmed not Demon and nightkilled all the confirmed-not-Demon people, wound up in an F3 with the real Mayor and the Drunkdertaker, and convinced everyone to execute the Mayor because Mayor is a common Demon fakeclaim

the time before that I had started out as a Minion and got star-passed to after intentionally CCing a townie to cast doubt on like 3 different people :angry:

top tier ST

Stop saying past games and fight each other to death.

Or rather fight your sparing partners actually.

Magnus is not in a thunderdome with me, how many times must I say that? IM NOT THE DAMN MONK