Blood on the Forums: Trouble Brewing [Good wins]

Ok?
That doesn’t change what I’ve said in terms of you

I have disproved claims. Name a minion and i’ll tell you why i’m not it.

I kind of regret joining this game. I forgot how much I hate flipless games.

welcome to the flipless jungle

1 Like

Italy.
You misunderstand me.
I don’t know what you are, or what minion you would be.
That is irrelevant to me rn.
You seem to be a likely evil.
And in the possibility you aren’t evil, you are an okay Lynch
These two make you a lynch that is somewhere between acceptable to fine to advisable
But when considering that a good number of others seem to think you are confirmed scum, this means it would be much easier to Lynch you than to try and go for a better one.
However since I believe your lynch is okay cost/benefit wise, the amount of work needed to swap the Lynch Target makes that a less desirable option than to Lynch you. Thus I am voting you

If there isn’t an evil I can be, i’m not evil. There is no vanilla in BotC

Should some of these variables change, my vote will change accordingly. It is best to only vote for one person at the moment so I will not be voting anyone else, unless it is to prevent a tie

I can’t be any evil but baron, on the grounds that i’m not fucking stupid

Except trying to prove that you are or aren’t something in a way that is conclusive is a misleading venture in botc in my experience, so I don’t think you could conclusively prove anything of the sort In a way which could convince me

Oh, and I would be putting zero effort into this if I was baron, because the goal would be to die anyways

Saying that you would something or other if x means nothing on it’s own
It can cancel out something else to make a thing nai, but when not paired against an argument it is itself nai

My vote may change depending on what @eevee and I discuss when he accepts my whisper.
Pretty sure he knows everything that can possibly can be known now. I’ve just decided to follow him blindly and accepted that if he’s scum, we’re fucked.

This is the sort of thing I mean when I say that I don’t think you would be able to conclusively prove anything to me

the only evil I can be is baron
not only have i explained that my actions are nothing like a baron’s, but executing the baron would be a waste of time as they lose nothing important but still get another death towards majority

Isaac whispering Italy is a tad :thinking:

he said he random spinned it

We get 1 lynch per day

If he’s scum he could just lie

I didn’t even accept

Why don’t you tell me what minion you think I am?