Blood on the Forums: Trouble Brewing [Good wins]

Why don’t you tell me what minion you think I am?

I don’t know but I know you’re probably not the Demon

Actually it occurs to me that technically you could be Demon if you accidentally CC’d a Minion

though in that case you did so twice and also Possessed is exactly Spy

I can’t be anything but Baron on the grounds that i’m not stupid
I can’t be baron because i’m actively explaining why executing me is a bad idea.

You could be Baron if I’m wrong about Marshal

You also could be evil who made a suboptimal play

I never whispered. What are the chances i’d claim a class not in play, and not only have a minion dumb enough, but also unlucky enough, to claim the same class?

Okay I actually think this might be what happened now because you’re trying to convince me it’s not

@Tangeld are my votes on Marshal and myself locked yet?

Also Wazza still hasn’t come online to thunderdome me

sad Arete noises

Proof against me is nulled, i’ve pointed out reasons I can’t be evil. This has devolved into “LYNCH ITALY REEEEEEE”

You’re claiming you never whispered?

I never sent public whispers.

Yeah, Italy and I definitely whispered.

And presumably so did Italy and Eevee.

Nobody that wasn’t my neighbor has neither had or sent a whisper with me

So answer me this.

In a game where we gather and circumvent all information through one source, why would you feel it necessary to divert the game plan by withholding information? You knew what it would cost you.

except those people i refused to talk to

Because I didn’t think of it. Please remember that I am speaking english here.

This is unfortunate if this really is a language barrier issue, but I don’t think it’d make sense to excuse someone on a misunderstanding because it’s an easy cop out.

Let it be clear after execution of Italy: Our blind faith is in Eevee. You have a play to make, you run it through him. You have information, you run it through him. Non-compliance is a death sentence.

1 Like

watch Eevee turn out to be evil and manipulating us