Blood on the Forums VI: Monsta Jam - Signups (11/15)

What joke?
Tangerine?

You will know what joke it is

1 Like

Just… check Moonlight Badness for why this is the case

And also if you roll Sailor please submit choices in the day

2 Likes

/informed spec

this sentence alone almost made me in but im preoccupied

tan
why aren’t you calling this the Monsta Mash

2 Likes

I can actually just explain why it’s “each day” here.

See, normally actions in Clocktower are received and processed in a particular order, and Sailor, when it’s present, is among the first actions to be received and processed. There’s good reason for this; right when the Sailor makes their choice, the Storyteller has to decide whether the Sailor makes their target drunk, or makes themselves drunk. It’s… technically unethical for me to be making this choice if I already know what the Sailor’s target is doing that night (which would be the case if they submitted their action first). So I encourage the Sailor to select during the day in BotF so that I can process that action as soon as the night starts, and make that choice immediately, thus doing the best I can to avoid compromising the ability between here and IRL Clocktower.

Also, Amelia, please. You’re hosting this. Use the big letters.

3 Likes

Oh right I can use those in here

1 Like

This is Monsta Jam and not Monsta Mash because a mash means something different in the context of forum games, and this game is not that. Plus, Monsta Jam is an equally acceptable pun.

1 Like

Doesn’t hurt that the holiday this script was designed for is the Fourth of July, so… Monster trucks, f*ck yeah! Or something like that.

1 Like

i sipppse this is acceptable

But tan why did we host it in February in the middle of a snowstorm then

3 Likes

Trochi go sippp

1 Like

Because we all need a little escapism. And I’ll be damned if I’m gonna wait five months to host another BotF.

can’t wait for BotF Clown Fiesta: pit-hag edition

sipppppppp

1 Like

what do me and my seat number have in common?

/in as seat

1 Like

bold of you to attempt to take my seat

Fifteen seats and the two of you have to try and fight over that one. sigh

4 Likes

So that’s why pre-ins weren’t allowed

3 Likes

Quick, no one tell Wazza that she still hasn’t actually claimed a damn seat because she needs to pick one that isn’t occupied (or bully Eli into moving).

2 Likes