Blood on the Forums VII - Behind the Curtains - Game Over - Evil Wins

Also something’s wrong here…

If everyone is ok with Oogway dying…

Who’s Oogway’s Mignion?

u

You are rly funny intrnsify

Bruh moment.

Ye. All according to my plan and not poor timing

I mean its literally between intensify and pkr

Then it is le PKR

…
But you just said Oogway.

WTF is going on

And its pretty damn evident that its intensify, so oogway is just a big ol execute

1 Like

Stop jumping through hoops.
I’m so confused

Evident???

What evidence bruh.

PKR, either your or intensify is minion. Simple.
Ergo, since I am confirmed, it has to be oogway. Simple.

1 Like

So you have no evidence that I’m Minion other than PoE???

: /

You also made this play before so

Obv I am not 100% certain its intensify

But it doesnt really matter, since at the end of the day, oogway is getiing executed, and we win this game

: /

According to YBW have before…

About faking madness… which I don’t really recall or remember

@YoubutWorse what was the situation like in this so called game where I “faked madness”?

Reee why u bulli me and not PLR : /

You could have faked madness, never said it was confirmed. I think it’s very possible though.

PLR
bottom text