BotF IX - Call for Distress - Evil wins

Okay so

Dusk is start of night.

Dawn is end of night.

Whoever invented Dawn and Dusk was like “heyo pablo, asjds iflnsjmfdsa how about I make these two words that have similar meanings sound very similar, to confuse all the future humankind in the futurewqepirokf;lsd”

2 Likes

This made me remember something important. I can’t actually nominate someone since I’m dead. Sad ghost Leafeon noises

Have pkr Nominate for you

/Whisper Atlas Glad that you’re awake. Sleep well?

No. /accept (your making it)

Okay so.

Better defined Sailor with a better description.

In other words, Sailor is only useful for stopping Lleech or confirming themselves

By the way.

Apparently Eli can’t be drunk from Sweetheart since Lycan acts before Sweetheart does.

I don’t know how useful this mechanical information is but it’s something that might be useful I guess

Hi. I’d like to confirm that I am an immortal Sailor and totally not a Lleech.
Also, I am totally not a Boomdandy who’s using reverse psychology to get a win-win either by staying alive as long as possible, or by getting myself executed on purpose.

Boomdandy staying alive is quite literally almost useless other than being Mafoa Goon.

Monoin

In other words, both my role and that role are useless in this setup.
Good to know.

2 Likes

deman

Wait no you can stop Boomdandy : )

The whisper didn’t help much unfortunately although it’s probably best to focus on other things for now.

2 Likes

Hey, if it’s worth anything, you can make llech immortal to dying!

In other words Zone, just drunk the person that’s always being executed today to avoid Boomdandy

Wait he can drunk mid-day?

That’s a good idea although it’s only 5p% effective and you’re welcome Atlas.

1 Like

*50%

Yes…

He can drunk anytime during the day as long as he chooses someone by the end of the day.

With this, drunk’ing the person that’s always gonna be executed will help us avoid Boomdandy and Lleech