BotF IX - Call for Distress - Evil wins

im not that stupid ok
i was reading up on the characterlist so i knew choirboy would exist tbh

By seeing how the people react to it. So far I got Nightingale whom I regrettably cannot nominate.

What do you have?

Off the top of my head, I’d say that a player pressed on Day 1, even for something as flimsy as an inactivity read, is susceptible to being read by their response.

Holy shit, mindmeld with Zone.

You wasted your nom on me simply because I hadn’t posted at all yet for whatever reason

/nominate Zone @KyoDaz @Amelia

Accusation:

Picking on inactives is a very easy way for scum to appear productive while killing village slots. Zone is employing that tactic here.

3 Likes

/execute Zone
Agree

And you know, I’m actually not thrilled with Night either, not for their suspecting Zone, that was a big shrug, but for the way Night seemed to be Heretic hunting in response to my comments on Heretic.

Yeah, so? It’s not as if I am the only one who can nominate in this game. Why would you consider that a “waste” then?

Actually, wouldn’t we benefit more from your death if the Choirboy is in play?

Tan you wanna tell Zone?

Choirboy only works if Demon kills the King. Executing King gives Choirboy nothing.

1 Like

Oh. Well that sucks. Welp. I guess I’ll simply wait and see what @Atlas does.

This was not your accusation though…

This somehow makes me think you knew the king…

thepigeonnyc has made his defence.

This seems like a bad omen, NGL.

@clonedcheese has made his accusation against @Zone_Q11. Please make your defence.

Of course not. My accusation became useless once Pigeon started talking. Now I am just pushing him for nothing other than to create content to work with.

Ah, yes. TMI shade. What do I do with this?
Worst part is actually that you already nominated me, so I can’t even argue with your shade.

Defense:

“I don’t care if my actions happen to be one of scum’s tactics. It does serve its purpose to generate content, and slankers should outright die and begone.”

To be honest.

This game started at possibly the worst time ever…

I’m not shocked that a couple of people haven’t posted yet considering they probably haven’t realized this game started

Ah yes, I should begone for watching the Olympics and then going to sleep

1 Like