BotF IX - Call for Distress - Evil wins

This was not your accusation though…

This somehow makes me think you knew the king…

thepigeonnyc has made his defence.

This seems like a bad omen, NGL.

@clonedcheese has made his accusation against @Zone_Q11. Please make your defence.

Of course not. My accusation became useless once Pigeon started talking. Now I am just pushing him for nothing other than to create content to work with.

Ah, yes. TMI shade. What do I do with this?
Worst part is actually that you already nominated me, so I can’t even argue with your shade.

Defense:

“I don’t care if my actions happen to be one of scum’s tactics. It does serve its purpose to generate content, and slankers should outright die and begone.”

To be honest.

This game started at possibly the worst time ever…

I’m not shocked that a couple of people haven’t posted yet considering they probably haven’t realized this game started

Ah yes, I should begone for watching the Olympics and then going to sleep

1 Like

15 hours in and less than 400 posts.
This is nowhere near enough content.

pigeon not being wolfy?
vaguely like but still wary
iia

Zone you’re a little too impatient right now.

People aren’t slanking.

It’s only been 15 hours, where around 12 hours of that time has been sleep or work I assume.

Atleast for 24 hours to go by before you start trying to purge “slankers”

3 Likes

I know you already wish me dead, seeing as you voted before voting phase, so I have nothing more to say to you, who are no longer a slanker.

I genuinely don’t remember zone being this impatient

Have you ever seen them try to purge inactives, since i dont

1 Like

my stance on Zone hasn’t changed much tbh

I admit being impatient.
…so what? I’d rather be the main attraction of Day 1 rather than listen to the sound of silence.

Of course you haven’t. Not here, at least.

ill be here better this evening
once off mobile data
Zone still isnt villagery

No I mean.

Don’t worry, the talking will come soon.

But the fact that you’re trying to purge people for being inactive already when this game started at sleeping times and people were asleep for the last 12 hours isn’t exactly right.

Hot take: This is probably towny-motivated but extremely bruh

That’s fine. It doesn’t have to change so soon, because the same applies to me too.

We have 9 hours left to nominate people, and afterwards 24 more hours to vote. It will take a looong time before anything gets done.