The sensitive is a bruh moment name

1 Like

its less
mobile
than it is
im feeling sick
tbh

/nominate Sky @Amelia @KyoDaz

Accusation: My guys shaded me hard and is being awfully aggressive towards me.

He thinks I’m evil, but doesn’t nominate me?

This is after my Lycan claim as well, so like ???

1 Like

What you mean here is that you can’t just pinpoint somebody for not seemingly be active as they can simply be busy with other things from their lives

Fite me.

Looking at Sky’s ISO, this post is odd to me.

Specifically the last part.
I don’t like the fact that his argument for FT and Bounty Hunter not coming out is “Intensify could be lying or fake”, without any further information or suspicions.
Which is extremely dumb and also it sounds like he has a personal grudge against me from the start for no reason due to how weirdly aggressive the post was to me.

Unless Sky had a reason to suspect me before this, I don’t think his aggression towards me is justified.

Can I be sad alongside you, your royal scribe is here

you are a sussy baka my friend

1 Like

Oh my god, do we already have a “no he’s wrong, no he’s wrong” situation?

Raquelle came as fast as she could’ve

So explain your aggressiveness…

Cause this doesn’t sound like something you’d do without justification

honestly what the fuck are you talking about, intensify? how was i being “aggressive”? by not immediately sheeping onto your BS lycanthrope claim?

Mmm, from my memory… Intensify is usually accusatory.

No what.

I’m not expecting you to sheep it.

But also why the hell is your point “We have no reason to trust you” for argueing that people shouldn’t believe me.

And that felt aggressive, there’s definitely a tone of anger in there for some reason.

Oops it broke /whisper @SkyRED

because we have no reason to trust you. theres literally no one here who can approve of your claim, and if you are lying, then we are putting bounty hunter and FT at risk very early on in the game.

/accept