Castle Desolation - Apprentice, WindwardAway, Italy, Nightingale and Gorta are victorious!

that was the point, yes

Hooray, I think I am available! \o/

…learning map will take a while.

So uh… I noticed we don’t have action points anymore. Does this mean everything is first come, first serve? Do we move room by room, or can we just fast travel?

The map is crazy huge!
I’m super damn hyped for this game but I feel honestly really spoiled for choice since it’s only chapter 1 atm :eyes:

There’s certain places I feel would be appropriate for me to go to based on previous games (Alice’s and others’ ones) and I feel like this map is going to be easy to kill on without getting caught simply because it’s so big that if you wanted to kill someone, you easily could since others will (statistically) be spread apart.

Accepting any sort of bodyguard/peace pact btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you had any interest in actually reading the map

6 Likes

Are we all on the grand hall rn

Also I still don’t understand what were allowed to say in this thread once game starts

Yes, I think we are

what do colors mean

Prolly water and grassy areas

1 Like

Fairly sure the green ones are grassy terrains.
Blue’s water.
And the others are just fairly normal terrain wise?

1 Like

If anyone goes into my chambers imma call the police u pervs

who’s gonna go into ligma mines

3 Likes

Also the names of “Garden” “Forest” and “Farmlands” all do suggest grass. While “River” “Lagoon” and “Watering Point” do suggest water

2 Likes

Assuming this is like previous games, if your character is in the Grand Hall, then you can talk all you want in this main thread. But if you move to another room, then you can’t and only talk in the private threads.

Usually at the beginning of a chapter, everyone is automatically moved back to the main thread (Grand Hall). For special events like voting, people are asked to return for discussion.

When you are AFK, you can stay in the Grand Hall so that other people can whisper to you if necessary. However, you do run the risk of getting hurt or killed, so may want to hide out in your room instead.

All real gamers hang in the emil guesthouse

1 Like

emilia guesthouse

3 Likes

Just be aware that the last time Marl declared a place as the place to hang out, it burned down completely. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi. Do you think you can answer my question?