Catgirl Bomb Nightless: Burnt Tail - Day 2 (4/12) Town win 😳

The first person to detonate receives the wonderful prize of me not voting them until I feel like voting them!

Basically what I’m saying is; detonate within the first hour of the game.

1 Like

good post, but have you considered
funny haha bomb?

1 Like

look i’m fully aware that people have no self control

I’m just asking they at least try

Hello!
I have a question for everyone:

If you were mafia would you pick a town or mafia detonator and why?

I would pick a mafia det personally because it’d be funny to det a fellow maf within the first hour of the game to look like a dumbass town

town, i’d give the person whos det im holding increasingly difficult trivia questions and then kill them when they are wrong

( @CellCat this still isn’t out of the question. Watch it )

Hello. I heavily with agree with Bellcat though Honestly, it’s taking a lot of strength to not detonate for memes.

What does this mean?

Sorry, I didnt mean to add the with there.*

Probably town, so you can gain parity much easier. Especially since a lot of people will think mafia are carrying each other’s detonators to prevent them being blown up, and so will be reluctant to use their own.

I’m not sure why my brain decided to quote that post, but it was in response to the same question.

2 Likes

Hello all! ^-^

Hey all :joy_cat:

I’m getting the feeling that we shouldn’t kill in the first 24hrs

Hard to resist taking the mafia one for the memes but I don’t really understand how mafia detonators work so town detonator to help cull the numbers

Is It asking which alignment I’d rather detonate as mafia?? If so, it would be town obviously especially this early into this game as I wouldnt want to kill a scum partner.

: O

It’s not just about who you’d rather detonate. You need to think about whether you want the extra KP by having a town detonator or removing town KP on scum by carrying other mafia’s detonators.

Im…confused??

also cuz OP is absolute dogshit to try and read (no offense) I made this
youre welcome

7 Likes

wait so do mafia get an extra detonator that they can use to kill another town or mafia?

1 Like

This is what I’m wondering, LOL.

The circle of NYA~
Thanks. That’s a lot easier on the eye

I made a picture really quick

WAIT

BellCat beat me to it I’m so upset.

3 Likes