FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

Orange maybe mafia too.

This is mashed potatoes.

You make mashed potatoes by forcing the potato masher you’ve been using as a knife rack into the boiled potatoes to make the spuds fluffier and reevaluating based on the results.

You ruin mashed potatoes by going let’s add it in yeah sure why not every time a spice is mentioned until you realize people who flunked home ec have been the ones mentioning spices and all the potatoes you haven’t been paying attention to are burnt.

I don’t really care if my slot gets roasted for KFC if it deserves to be there and I recognize our actual risk of getting roasted in this cooking show is extremely low.

But it took an hour to get people to stop grilling SyndiKatt and after like three hours of Weird Tastes being softboiled he is still the #2 combo and now I am in a roasting pan because people who can’t even be arsed to taste the food as they cook when I’m here loudly shouting at them are being allowed to publish cookbooks for no good reason.

Focus. Organize your spice rack.

I would write this recipe and mean it as either alignment lol

2 Likes

because I’ve thrown a game on basically the same read before

2 Likes

@katze

/vote min

i main d4 nya

1 Like

omg yay Vulgard we have the same reads so far

Appel’s posting is >>rand v tbh

She seems the opposite of frozen, she’s chilling like her usual v game

Thats just cursed

not much else to say about that

It’s a really good image

/vote sulit

1 Like

Aelin is probably mafia, her posts lack conviction

appel posted?

Wait appel was posting?

awww thanks pkr i know you love me

See, it’s funny because I didn’t know thread would do this with lots of posts all at once and thought my internet was just being corn again.

If you want to push me, do it please and don’t make half-measures with this at least, don’t like that.

Unless you aren’t being entirely serious here.

Are you?

@katze