FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

sigh this is dumb
i’m not thinking about this the right way.

is it time to get in a pointless argumentand watch kyodaz fr]l]pip wolf now

its both

you’re trying too hard

townread revoked

Good I got vaccinated today and my arm hurts

/vote Blizer

:ok_woman:t2:

I think you misunderstand me.

Vully made a random scumread on me right off the bat, like 30 minutes - 1 hour into the game, when I still was just screwing around cause it was still the phase of the thread that you were supposed to be chill in and just do stupid crap.

I started making reads after the thread got most of itself together and started progressing on reads and stuff.

Our definitions of “early reads” seem to conflict.

1 Like

:sob:

are you magnetic

1 Like

Okay i feel dumb, i think its cause of this post below i saw first

I’m walking back my townlean on Kat because I legitimately do not remember why I gave it
my brain is scattered right now

I have things I need to do IRL now, but I’ll be back in a few hours

in class so will be les actie now
b y e
nya

Min is like
?
I get sort of why people townread them but I don’t think they should be cleared here
They have a lot of banter and not actually that much content (their question towards Boq is probably the best part of their ISO)
I don’t think that’s necessarily wolfy for them but I’m not comfortable putting them as town and forgetting about it for now

I totally believe you yes I do thank you for clarifying you are almost certainly telling the truth and you didn’t just pull a read out of your ass so hard it made a champagne cork popping sound

I said this earlier

gut read/vibe with the slot

felt like slot was a reason threadstate and direction changed with their presence, wasnt adding anything to it

…Boq?

Huh tbh

marissa is probably villaging but this is subject to change. i think you have to read marissa off actions and results honestly.

1 Like

fuck i forgot to edit that one lol

welp