FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

like sure it’ll be really funny if it isn’t but why even bring that up and start probing for specifics

okay but if it was a joke why start pressing for info after he responds

What are you on about now?

if it was a joke why did it not stop on “man that’s unfortunate if it’s real lol” (which is already textbook rolefishing)

Usually I’d just ignore this until it goes away, but I’ve slept terribly this week and I’m in a bad mood.

It frustrates me to end whenever people try to read me for the NAIest shit ever. It’s literally the entire reason I avoided the thread for over an irl day Upick.

It’s a copypasta. Completed: Mountain Climbing Mafia - Page 5

Summary

Yeah, these were the only things that stood out to me. It’s why I regret reading them.

This is literally my playstyle now. I tried it out in (EFoL 4&3/4 - Game Thread - Day 5 (5/16) - The Blue Dragon and Scorned are victorious!), although I’m not going to put in as much effort as I did there.

I tried to keep this as AtE-less as possible, but it’s still kinda AtE-y.

Like, I don’t care what you read me as, as long as you have good reasons to do so.

1 Like

the scum tell…

and like

holy hell

as soon as you’re called on it now we can’t even talk about you talking about it???

what even

Because I said something I shouldn’t have said afterwards, which can be taken as speculation/rolefishing

so if you know this then why have you spent the entire time claiming you have no idea what I’m on about and you weren’t digging for anything

making the obligatory wazza orange not w/w read before someone else does

im so hungry

So his opening is the same as Firekitten’s statement about vote system

They voted each other and somehow, they read each other as town?

thread is full of people i have absolutely no read on

hi cent don’t think I talked to u much if at all

i only get people to talk to me when i post dumb shit

when i get serious and have actual reads backed up by facts and logic i get ignored

or lynched

seeing janes post and seeing people jumping on their ass for things I disagree with personally

ive been ml’d like twice in my entire life so like its not that common