FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

Hes like a madman rambling in the corner of a bar honestly

thats the vibe im getting from him rn

1 Like

silviu is a jester

wat

Hmm… I’m not sure that’s super AI for kat.

I vaguely remember them having faked that before, but I might be misremembering. I’ve definitely seen other people convincingly fake it.

Weh

Can you link it?

Thanks.

/vote Silviu

silviu thinks hes this

nutella can you just get in my pocket it’ll be easier for both of us

thats the vibe im getting

god i wish silviu was this

fuck off back to the canal you were spawned from beast

ok so reading the first 15 posts of nfol5, silviu was doing a similar thing in the first 5-ish posts but then he quickly started saying things actually relevant to the game which has not happened here

is it because it’s a mash
idk

I found this post and lmao.

Also found this post, and it’s wolfy af. Luxy adds Hippo to the shotlist because he hasn’t posted, without any evidence of actually verifying that himself. It’s also a very reductive read, because mafia Hippo can post, it’s just notably worse.

If he has no personal read on Hippo, asking for him to be added to the shotlist is wolf indicative. And the post evidently implies a lack of a personal read, because he’s like “Hippo lowposting is wolf AI for him, add him to the shotlist” and not “I checked Hippo’s ISO and he’s barely posted, onto the shotlist he goes.”

You could argue it’s a wording thing, but even if you argue it’s a wording thing, that’s still wolfy wording.

1 Like

…thanks? Sorry, I’m not normally this helpless/newbie-ish. I’ve played 10-15 games; it’s just that I’m used to NUF’s layout (wallposts galore) than this IM-like, one-liner/“fast-paced” design, and this Reply-jump button. The games I used to play had different terminologies too (eg I just learned what CFD and thunderdome was a few weeks ago).

1 Like

how about the fact its the middle of the day and he started doing it now

coast is clear, it was a wild bee i think not fat enough to be a bumblebee too fat to be a wasp

my mom is allergic of bees had to make sure

uhh it’s several posts tbh

maybe it’s fakeable bit like that confidence combined with admitting uncertainty later is like… something i do a lot so feels goodze

also another thing

if silvius a wolf hes getting bussed and is laughing at us in wolf chat now

alright

A wolf is a wolf.

Are you bussing him?