Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

night isn’t powerwolfing though
she literally just fluffed

mornim

give or take one if there’s a lost wolf, maybe
there could be neutrals but someone said astand doesn’t like 3p roles
idk if there’s any sense in setup gaming that but i’m not really interested anyway in other alignments unless there’s hard evidence, and in the last astand game i played, there were just massive red herrings pointing to possible neuts but they were all just town lol

theythem pls

be back later

by the way

I said this post game

I really don’t have a lot of time to commit to this game, I’ll try my best to poke through isos here and there but I’m already very much behind on the thread and don’t have a lot of time to read through the (already) insane amounts of posting this game

hey gamers what’s up

I was hoping this wouldn’t automatically add me to the poe but I should not have gotten my hopes up for that :^)

This is going to be funny.

It’s a case of “I can’t find anything in your ISO that makes me confident enough you’re a villager that I can remove you from the PoE.”

I get that, but your ISO simply has no solving so far. I can’t remove you from the PoE based on that.

Hi Vulgard, I’m kinda drunk so not going to be contributing much rn but yeah hi

Wazza is openwolfing.

Hi!

1 Like

i think Chloe has been threadspewed by now lol

im gay

1 Like

Vulgard what are your reads

But eh…

@WindwardAway

I’m not pushing Galena. I’m pointing out that Galena has a very strong wolfgame and shouldn’t be that easily cleared. I’m not going to out their main against their will, so just don’t clear them for making good posts like that.