Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

I think WWA had a point earlier on. Galena’s posts irt Ici falls more within her V range rather than her W range as her reads tend to be far less fluid than this.

tbh i don’t even think wazza is like lock they’re just in wolf meta

also I realized I had a mech shitstorm argument with wazza while I was town and she was neutral in the efol game I think but thats an entirely different game and idk how accurate her neutral game is to her wolfgame

Im leaving soon (like 20m) our school wants us to come in for pictures and then my friends and I are going out for lunch and other stuff

I’ll keep ISOing and try to figure out wazza as well (prob >>rand w because shes being confidently pushed by a few of the villareads and I think they’re all good at mafia but i’ll need to figure out for myself)

That was me :pensive:

1 Like

I’m hardclaiming Mafia Arsonist.

I think WWA was also TR’ing Galena for how she handled Ici’s slot?

@Shurian

Life
Over
Sadness
T

guys dont worry its just a reactiontest

who is galena

From what I can figure out it’s somene you don’t know and i’ve played maybe one or two games with

I think Luxy can get got as well, tbfh.

His reads as V tend to be far less generic and I see no tonereading from him where that’s basically his main method of reading people. In general looks fairly fake.

oh ok i thought it might have been a public alt

We should have a consensus target for GM

“ahhhh dont talk about it reeee its mechanics”
we need a consensus target because otherwise wolves will control it and they may know what it’s about.

Im voting marl rn because I think he’s the likeliest to have the most votes but tbh i’ll go just about anywhere

I’ll take it from here

everyone vote me

i am fine with marl tho he’s probably a villager

/vote EliThePsycho

hi vote me i wanna be a Gamer Mode (GM)

I thought this was a good post but the rest of the marl iso is kinda lacking, im very fine with him being GM though espec if there are mech reasons because iirc he mentioned his role being negative utility

Hard hard HARD vetoed his posts are extremely villagery